First Friday food drive at Lola Cookies & Treats
For First Friday Dec. 7, town officials are asking everyone who is participating to bring a can of food for the needy.
As a reward, participants will be given a free cookie from Lola Cookies & Treats.
Loudoun Interfaith Relief will be collecting donations of non-perishable food outside the award-winning bakery at 109 South King St. from 6 to 9 p.m. on Friday. Donors will receive a ticket for a free cookie of their choice — a gingerbread man, for instance, or a holiday-themed sugar cookie.
Foods on Loudoun Interfaith’s wish list include hearty soups and canned fruits, vegetables, and meats.
Besides cookies, Lola’s will also be serving hot cocoa and holiday-themed cupcakes with flavors such as Gingerbread and Chocolate Peppermint.
More information about Lola Cookies & Treats is available at lolacookies.com.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Loudoun detectives seek public’s help in identifying Ashburn armed robbery suspect
- Supervisors initiate boundary line adjustment process between Middleburg, Loudoun County
- Loudoun deputies file new search warrant in Bethany Decker missing person case
- Biometric identification platform opens at Dulles, Reagan Airports
- Loudoun ranked as Virginia’s best for business investment