Fitness center at National Conference Center vandalized
The suspect, according to Liz Mills, spokesperson for the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office, gained entry to the facility about 9:30 a.m. by damaging a glass door.
Once inside, they sprayed two fire extinguishers around the room and stole about $100 in shoes and small racquet ball equipment.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Orbital to launch Antares rocket Oct. 27 from Wallops Flight Facility
- Comstock’s property taxes raise questions about a central campaign narrative
- Maryland man pleads guilty to Taylorstown home invasion
- Voting advocates fear impact of Virginia’s voter ID law
- Witness in Sterling murder recants testimony