Fitness center at National Conference Center vandalized
The suspect, according to Liz Mills, spokesperson for the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office, gained entry to the facility about 9:30 a.m. by damaging a glass door.
Once inside, they sprayed two fire extinguishers around the room and stole about $100 in shoes and small racquet ball equipment.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Community protests Sterling’s Calvary Temple church amid allegations of sexual abuse
- Round Hill artist awarded honorable mention in international plein air competition
- UPDATE: Leesburg Police investigating stabbing death
- Two VIP board members resign, lay out grievances
- Republicans praise McAuliffe for signing budget