Freedom of Information training
The Leesburg Town Council is hosting a training session for the Freedom of Information Act, Conflict of Interest Act and Robert’s Rules or Order for all town board and commission members Jan. 30 at 6 p.m in the Town Council Chambers.
The training will be led by Alan Gernhardt, staff attorney for the Virginia Freedom of Information Advisory Council, Jim Plowman, the commonwealth’s attorney for Loudoun County and Jack Roberts, attorney for Loudoun County.
Members of the public are invited.
Be the first to post a comment!
- In Northern Va., Michelle Obama says tech industry to train, hire 90K military vets
- Parent takes Loudoun school administrators to court over alleged FOIA violations
- Loudoun supervisors address increasing student diversity
- U-Va. dean bashes Rolling Stone article in open letter
- Chris Cooley’s Leesburg mansion is still for sale