Freedom of Information training
The Leesburg Town Council is hosting a training session for the Freedom of Information Act, Conflict of Interest Act and Robert’s Rules or Order for all town board and commission members Jan. 30 at 6 p.m in the Town Council Chambers.
The training will be led by Alan Gernhardt, staff attorney for the Virginia Freedom of Information Advisory Council, Jim Plowman, the commonwealth’s attorney for Loudoun County and Jack Roberts, attorney for Loudoun County.
Members of the public are invited.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Mark Herring won’t run for governor in 2017
- Middleburg Film Festival to honor composer Carter Burwell; teases two films
- EDITORIAL: Local justice system turns a blind eye to alleged victims of Calvary Temple
- Virginia State Police asked to investigate Calvary Temple
- U.S. Supreme Court: Bob McDonnell to remain free for now
|Hi 92°||Hi 94°|
|Lo 69°||Lo 67°|
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.