Freedom of Information training
The Leesburg Town Council is hosting a training session for the Freedom of Information Act, Conflict of Interest Act and Robert’s Rules or Order for all town board and commission members Jan. 30 at 6 p.m in the Town Council Chambers.
The training will be led by Alan Gernhardt, staff attorney for the Virginia Freedom of Information Advisory Council, Jim Plowman, the commonwealth’s attorney for Loudoun County and Jack Roberts, attorney for Loudoun County.
Members of the public are invited.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Northern Virginia search and rescue members return from Nepal
- Leesburg elementary student injured in bus incident
- Mary Watson-DeLauder: At your service
- Holiday travel volume in Virginia expected to be highest in a decade
- MWAA vice president floats idea of residential at Dulles Airport’s ‘Western Lands’