Freeze Your Gizzard races raise $17,000
The 10th Annual Freeze Your Gizzard 5K Run held on Nov. 17 raised $17,000 for Loudoun Interfaith Relief, according to Executive Director Bonnie Inman. Participating in the 5k race were 945 runners and 137 people were part of the 1 mile race.
The event collected about 2,000 pounds of food for the organization, Inman said.
“It was a very successful day,” she said.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- ‘Fill-the-Boot’ campaign kicks off Tuesday in Loudoun County
- Patrick Henry College students, alumni plans protest during Mike Pence visit
- Construction continues, VDOT sues as Ashburn man holds on to his home
- Increased gun confiscations at Dulles Airport concern TSA
- Man assaulted while walking in Sterling neigborhood
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.