Harmony girls win STEM contest
The Harmony "Infinity" squad beat out teams from 23 other middle schools, while Harmony's "Number Ninja" tied for second. In the photo below, two Harmony students practice forensics in the "Killer on the Loose" challenge, using blood typing and deductive reasoning. --Photo courtesy/Foxcroft
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- In stump-style speech, AG Herring touts accomplishments, rips Republicans
- Dulles-based Orbital ATK supports secret satellite launch for national security mission
- Planning Commission sends One Loudoun, Corpus Christi Catholic Church and more supervisors’ way
- Loudoun County senior represents Virginia at Boy’s Nation
- With new proffer law in effect, Loudoun figures out how to cope