Harmony girls win STEM contest
The Harmony "Infinity" squad beat out teams from 23 other middle schools, while Harmony's "Number Ninja" tied for second. In the photo below, two Harmony students practice forensics in the "Killer on the Loose" challenge, using blood typing and deductive reasoning. --Photo courtesy/Foxcroft
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: For $1 billion, citizens should expect accountability from Loudoun County Public Schools
- Trump praises the CIA, bristles over inaugural crowd counts on first full day in office
- Two dead after Sunday morning crash in Loudoun County
- MORE: Scenes from the Women’s March on Washington
- Republicans quickly kill Virginia transgender bathroom bill
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.