Harmony girls win STEM contest
The Harmony "Infinity" squad beat out teams from 23 other middle schools, while Harmony's "Number Ninja" tied for second. In the photo below, two Harmony students practice forensics in the "Killer on the Loose" challenge, using blood typing and deductive reasoning. --Photo courtesy/Foxcroft
Be the first to post a comment!
- From quarry to community: Looking at the huge Waterside development application
- Loudoun photographers earn honors, work on display in Herndon
- MORE: Critics say Virginia ethics bill won’t prevent another scandal
- West End Wine Bar and Pub to open in Purcellville
- Local Live Music: Jorma Kaukonen’s in no hurry