Herndon man robbed of cash, iPhone, shoes in Chantilly
A Herndon man was robbed at gunpoint Jan. 13 in Chantilly while trying to sell shoes to a man he met through the Internet.
When the 19-year-old man arrived at 7:50 p.m. at the meeting location at Avonlea Drive and Rowderbury Square he found that two other men had accompanied the buyer, according to Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office reports.
One of the men pulled out a firearm and demanded cash, an iPhone and the shoes. The three then fled the scene on foot.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- 80-year-old man brandishes firearm at Sterling trash collector
- Meet your 2016 Loudoun County Future Leaders
- Loudoun Sheriff’s Office seeks information on missing Ashburn teens
- Federal authorities raid Landsdowne home
- MORE: Supervisor Meyer considering rules change to limit resolutions and proclamations