Hill School starts pre-k program
The program, set to serve 4- and 5-year olds, will begin the 2013-2014 school year. School will last a half-day with an optional afternoon program.
There will also be an information session on the school on Feb. 27 at both 9 a.m. and 7 p.m.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Across Loudoun, Gillespie pitches economic plan, condemns Obamacare
- Gabriella’s Smashing Walnuts makes first grant; $100K to brain doctor
- Despite ‘real job’ comment, Foust and Democrats to push ‘women’s issues’
- Trial gets juicier with McDonnell’s testimony
- Quail Run Signs of Hamilton provides the best welcome around