Holcomb named CFO of the Year
Kim Holcomb, chief financial officer of Sterling-based Curry’s Auto Service, was named the CFO of the Year in the Business Services category by the Washington Business Journal on December 6. Holcomb joined Curry’s Auto Service in 2008. With a staff of three in the financial department, Holcomb oversees the budget for a $13 million company. Kim Holcomb and his wife Elizabeth at the CFO of the Year Awards.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Community protests Sterling’s Calvary Temple church amid allegations of sexual abuse
- Round Hill artist awarded honorable mention in international plein air competition
- UPDATE: Leesburg Police investigating stabbing death
- Two VIP board members resign, lay out grievances
- Republicans praise McAuliffe for signing budget