Holcomb named CFO of the Year
Kim Holcomb, chief financial officer of Sterling-based Curry’s Auto Service, was named the CFO of the Year in the Business Services category by the Washington Business Journal on December 6. Holcomb joined Curry’s Auto Service in 2008. With a staff of three in the financial department, Holcomb oversees the budget for a $13 million company. Kim Holcomb and his wife Elizabeth at the CFO of the Year Awards.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Orbital to launch Antares rocket Oct. 27 from Wallops Flight Facility
- Comstock’s property taxes raise questions about a central campaign narrative
- Maryland man pleads guilty to Taylorstown home invasion
- Voting advocates fear impact of Virginia’s voter ID law
- Witness in Sterling murder recants testimony