Holcomb named CFO of the Year
Kim Holcomb, chief financial officer of Sterling-based Curry’s Auto Service, was named the CFO of the Year in the Business Services category by the Washington Business Journal on December 6. Holcomb joined Curry’s Auto Service in 2008. With a staff of three in the financial department, Holcomb oversees the budget for a $13 million company. Kim Holcomb and his wife Elizabeth at the CFO of the Year Awards.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Running against the wind in Leesburg mayoral race
- Loudoun supervisors delay decision amending county’s noise standards
- Process, growth at heart of Leesburg Town Council debate
- Hero driver saves 32 kids from smoking Loudoun school bus
- Supervisors approve major rezoning at long-stalled Lexington 7 property
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.