Holcomb named CFO of the Year
Kim Holcomb, chief financial officer of Sterling-based Curry’s Auto Service, was named the CFO of the Year in the Business Services category by the Washington Business Journal on December 6. Holcomb joined Curry’s Auto Service in 2008. With a staff of three in the financial department, Holcomb oversees the budget for a $13 million company. Kim Holcomb and his wife Elizabeth at the CFO of the Year Awards.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Finding room: What might get sacrificed in Loudoun’s capital budget for two new schools
- Middleburg, Distilled: Mt. Defiance Cidery and Distillery opens to the public
- UPDATE: Three Loudoun supervisors considering raising taxes to fund education
- UPDATE: Contender for School Board At Large seat enters ring
- 2015 Virginia legislative session wraps up with ethics rules