Increased enterprise security lecture scheduled
The event is part of the campus' Dean's Speaker Series.
Security experts Dr. Diana L. Burley and Kenneth R. van Wyk will present their views on why information and software security should be linked, and they will address their views on developing the cyber security workforce in order to increase enterprise security on software, networks and services.
The event is free, but registration is requested at gwvirginia.gwu.edu/events/enterprisesecurityFeb26.html. You can also call 703-726-3652 for more information.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Memo to Loudoun’s supervisors: Learning is OK
- MWAA and United Airlines sign long-term lease at Dulles
- Domestic assault charges against Loudoun deputy dropped
- Ashburn resident reports hand gun stolen after leaving it in unlocked car
- Loudoun County chairwoman declines trip to London with Redskins
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.