Increased enterprise security lecture scheduled
The event is part of the campus' Dean's Speaker Series.
Security experts Dr. Diana L. Burley and Kenneth R. van Wyk will present their views on why information and software security should be linked, and they will address their views on developing the cyber security workforce in order to increase enterprise security on software, networks and services.
The event is free, but registration is requested at gwvirginia.gwu.edu/events/enterprisesecurityFeb26.html. You can also call 703-726-3652 for more information.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Loudoun Sheriff’s Office seeks information on missing Ashburn teens
- Federal authorities raid Landsdowne home
- MORE: Supervisor Meyer considering rules change to limit resolutions and proclamations
- ‘Western Loudoun Preserved:’ New book celebrates area cuisine
- Loudoun businesses pushing back against Muslim center’s expansion plans