Increased enterprise security lecture scheduled
The event is part of the campus' Dean's Speaker Series.
Security experts Dr. Diana L. Burley and Kenneth R. van Wyk will present their views on why information and software security should be linked, and they will address their views on developing the cyber security workforce in order to increase enterprise security on software, networks and services.
The event is free, but registration is requested at gwvirginia.gwu.edu/events/enterprisesecurityFeb26.html. You can also call 703-726-3652 for more information.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Gloucester Parkway extension to open Aug. 4
- In stump-style speech, AG Herring touts accomplishments, rips Republicans
- Dulles-based Orbital ATK supports secret satellite launch for national security mission
- Planning Commission sends One Loudoun, Corpus Christi Catholic Church and more supervisors’ way
- Loudoun County senior represents Virginia at Boy’s Nation