Increased enterprise security lecture scheduled
The event is part of the campus' Dean's Speaker Series.
Security experts Dr. Diana L. Burley and Kenneth R. van Wyk will present their views on why information and software security should be linked, and they will address their views on developing the cyber security workforce in order to increase enterprise security on software, networks and services.
The event is free, but registration is requested at gwvirginia.gwu.edu/events/enterprisesecurityFeb26.html. You can also call 703-726-3652 for more information.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Orbital to launch Antares rocket Oct. 27 from Wallops Flight Facility
- Comstock’s property taxes raise questions about a central campaign narrative
- Maryland man pleads guilty to Taylorstown home invasion
- Voting advocates fear impact of Virginia’s voter ID law
- Witness in Sterling murder recants testimony