Increased enterprise security lecture scheduled
The event is part of the campus' Dean's Speaker Series.
Security experts Dr. Diana L. Burley and Kenneth R. van Wyk will present their views on why information and software security should be linked, and they will address their views on developing the cyber security workforce in order to increase enterprise security on software, networks and services.
The event is free, but registration is requested at gwvirginia.gwu.edu/events/enterprisesecurityFeb26.html. You can also call 703-726-3652 for more information.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Leesburg elementary student injured in bus incident
- Mary Watson-DeLauder: At your service
- Holiday travel volume in Virginia expected to be highest in a decade
- MWAA vice president floats idea of residential at Dulles Airport’s ‘Western Lands’
- VIDEO: Quarry blast in Sterling damages homes, cars; injures one