School Board members host town hall on overcrowded Dulles schools
During the Town Hall they will discuss the severe overcrowding at Dulles South middle schools and potential courses of action. Morse will present a summary of enrollment and capacity concerns and mitigation options. Mercer Middle School Principal Bob Phillips will provide an overview of how potential courses of action would be executed. Following the presentations, a question-and-answer session will be held.
This town hall is in advance of the School Board’s upcoming review of middle school and high school boundaries across Dulles North (and affecting Dulles South).
The School Board review is associated with the opening of MS-9 in 2017 and the proposed opening of HS-11 in 2019, both in the Brambleton area.
Post a comment
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- School Board members host town hall on overcrowded Dulles schools
- Va. House passes Del. Murphy’s gun-control bill
- Former Redskin faces firearms charge
- Featured by Rolling Stone and NPR, Leesburg native Car Seat Headrest is having one heck of a year
- Loudoun County Public Schools launches new online pre-registration