Inova Loudoun Hopital’s Mobile Hope program
Inova Loudoun Hospital’s program Mobile Hope is hosting a donation drives to benefit at-risk youth in Loudoun County. Donations will be collected on Nov. 22 from 1:30 to 4 p.m., Nov. 29 from 3 to 6 p.m. and Dec. 1 from noon to 3 p.m. at Inova Loudoun Medical Campus in Leesburg located at 224 Cornwall St.
Some donation ideas are personal hygiene items, pre-paid cell phones, non-perishable food items, hats, gloves, socks, flashlights, batteries or gift cards.
- Prince William chairman says Bi-County Parkway project dead
- Budget overview: Supervisors set to finalize fiscal 2016 spending plan Wednesday
- Two Loudoun high schools getting turf fields; Potomac Falls community cries out for attention
- Foodies rejoice part 2: More restaurant options in Loudoun
- Loudoun Commonwealth’s Attorney endorses Noble for sheriff