Inova Loudoun Hopital’s Mobile Hope program
Inova Loudoun Hospital’s program Mobile Hope is hosting a donation drives to benefit at-risk youth in Loudoun County. Donations will be collected on Nov. 22 from 1:30 to 4 p.m., Nov. 29 from 3 to 6 p.m. and Dec. 1 from noon to 3 p.m. at Inova Loudoun Medical Campus in Leesburg located at 224 Cornwall St.
Some donation ideas are personal hygiene items, pre-paid cell phones, non-perishable food items, hats, gloves, socks, flashlights, batteries or gift cards.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: A troubled political psyche
- Loudoun superintendent recommends $468 million capital improvement plan
- Memorial service for lifelong conservationist Su Webb set for Oct. 28
- Doris Kidder honored for work on racial equality in Loudoun County
- Loudoun County parents fight for fair instruction for dyslexic students
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.