Inova Loudoun Hopital’s Mobile Hope program
Inova Loudoun Hospital’s program Mobile Hope is hosting a donation drives to benefit at-risk youth in Loudoun County. Donations will be collected on Nov. 22 from 1:30 to 4 p.m., Nov. 29 from 3 to 6 p.m. and Dec. 1 from noon to 3 p.m. at Inova Loudoun Medical Campus in Leesburg located at 224 Cornwall St.
Some donation ideas are personal hygiene items, pre-paid cell phones, non-perishable food items, hats, gloves, socks, flashlights, batteries or gift cards.
- Simms, Dungy likely not to use ‘Redskins’ on TV
- The Beer Joint to open as man cave complete with “Bavarian Girls Next Door”
- Race for Virginia’s 10th: Debate set, endorsements touted
- Hillsboro charter hopeful: school choice the name of the game
- Only natural gas filling station in Northern Virginia hits Loudoun