Inova Loudoun Hopital’s Mobile Hope program
Inova Loudoun Hospital’s program Mobile Hope is hosting a donation drives to benefit at-risk youth in Loudoun County. Donations will be collected on Nov. 22 from 1:30 to 4 p.m., Nov. 29 from 3 to 6 p.m. and Dec. 1 from noon to 3 p.m. at Inova Loudoun Medical Campus in Leesburg located at 224 Cornwall St.
Some donation ideas are personal hygiene items, pre-paid cell phones, non-perishable food items, hats, gloves, socks, flashlights, batteries or gift cards.
- Residential helipad passes planning, on to the full board
- MORE: McAuliffe proposes changes to Virginia state budget
- Loudoun Wine: ‘We get up with the sun and live and die by the weather’
- Native Run: Home in Leesburg for the holidays
- Communication breakdown: Lockdown at LCHS spurs discussion on info protocol in schools