Inova Loudoun Hopital’s Mobile Hope program
Inova Loudoun Hospital’s program Mobile Hope is hosting a donation drives to benefit at-risk youth in Loudoun County. Donations will be collected on Nov. 22 from 1:30 to 4 p.m., Nov. 29 from 3 to 6 p.m. and Dec. 1 from noon to 3 p.m. at Inova Loudoun Medical Campus in Leesburg located at 224 Cornwall St.
Some donation ideas are personal hygiene items, pre-paid cell phones, non-perishable food items, hats, gloves, socks, flashlights, batteries or gift cards.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: For $1 billion, citizens should expect accountability from Loudoun County Public Schools
- Trump praises the CIA, bristles over inaugural crowd counts on first full day in office
- Two dead after Sunday morning crash in Loudoun County
- MORE: Scenes from the Women’s March on Washington
- Republicans quickly kill Virginia transgender bathroom bill
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.