Intelsat moves to Fairfax
Intelsat, the worlds leading provider of satellite services, will move its headquarters to Fairfax County in 2014. At least 430 employees will be moved from the current headquarters in Washington, D.C.
The company will lease about 188,000 square feet of space in Tysons Corner in a building being constructed by Macerich.
“Adding an industry leader such as Intelsat, with its rich and storied history, to the roster of companies doing business in Virginia is a testament to the strong business climate that we are focused on continually improving,” said Gov. Bob McDonnell. “I welcome Intelsat to Virginia and am confident they will be a great corporate citizen and partner.”
For more information on Intelsat, log on to intelsat.com.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- New crosswalks to reduce risk in downtown Purcellville
- Loudoun deputies searching for missing 84 year-old Sterling man
- Ashburn crack dealer sentenced to seven years in prison
- Sterling woman arrested for sacrificing chickens appeals for custody of seized rooster
- Joe Montano, regional director for Sen. Kaine’s office, dies at 47