Intelsat moves to Fairfax
Intelsat, the worlds leading provider of satellite services, will move its headquarters to Fairfax County in 2014. At least 430 employees will be moved from the current headquarters in Washington, D.C.
The company will lease about 188,000 square feet of space in Tysons Corner in a building being constructed by Macerich.
“Adding an industry leader such as Intelsat, with its rich and storied history, to the roster of companies doing business in Virginia is a testament to the strong business climate that we are focused on continually improving,” said Gov. Bob McDonnell. “I welcome Intelsat to Virginia and am confident they will be a great corporate citizen and partner.”
For more information on Intelsat, log on to intelsat.com.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Comstock’s property taxes raise questions about a central campaign narrative
- Maryland man pleads guilty to Taylorstown home invasion
- Voting advocates fear impact of Virginia’s voter ID law
- Witness in Sterling murder recants testimony
- LCPS encourages relationships between schools and local businesses