International Youth Orchestra auditions
Requirements for wind and brass auditions are scales up to four flats and four sharps, chromatic scales, one prepared piece and sight reading. Both scales should be memorized. Auditions for percussionists will be arranged separately.
The International Youth Orchestra will meet in Leesburg from July 1 to July 6 and brings together musicians from 15 countries to form an ensemble that will perform around the area.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Brewer’s reinstatement comes with an inconvenient truth
- Judge in Virginia declines to block Trump’s new travel ban
- More people moving to Loudoun County than anywhere else in Virginia
- MORE: Comstock opposed to the American Health Care Act
- Loudoun resident files civil rights suits against county officials over social media censorship
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.