International Youth Orchestra auditions
Requirements for wind and brass auditions are scales up to four flats and four sharps, chromatic scales, one prepared piece and sight reading. Both scales should be memorized. Auditions for percussionists will be arranged separately.
The International Youth Orchestra will meet in Leesburg from July 1 to July 6 and brings together musicians from 15 countries to form an ensemble that will perform around the area.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Running against the wind in Leesburg mayoral race
- Prime site near Metro coming up for sale. Redskins stadium?
- Crescent Parke déjà vu in Leesburg
- Loudoun School Board addresses supervisors’ artificial field testing vote
- Planning Commission warns supervisors of ‘unsolicited’ changes to applications after its review
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.