International Youth Orchestra auditions
Requirements for wind and brass auditions are scales up to four flats and four sharps, chromatic scales, one prepared piece and sight reading. Both scales should be memorized. Auditions for percussionists will be arranged separately.
The International Youth Orchestra will meet in Leesburg from July 1 to July 6 and brings together musicians from 15 countries to form an ensemble that will perform around the area.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Virginia court nixes order restoring felons’ voting rights
- Virginia senator and former governor Tim Kaine to be Clinton’s running mate
- Supervisors approve draft-scope of work for nonprofit needs assessment
- NAACP leader calls Loudoun County Public Schools’ diversity training ‘a joke’
- Warner Construction awarded $7.3 million contract to build Kirkpatrick Fire and Rescue Station