Jeep hits school bus, leaves scene
The 4:30 p.m. incident occurred when the Jeep attempted to pass the bus on a solid-double yellow line.
The Jeep then continued to drive south on Belmont Ridge Road without stopping. A bus driver and one student were on the bus at the tine of the incident. No injuries were reported.
The Jeep is further described as having a black roof rack and should have damage to the passenger side tire/rim/rear quarter panel area.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: For $1 billion, citizens should expect accountability from Loudoun County Public Schools
- Trump praises the CIA, bristles over inaugural crowd counts on first full day in office
- Loudoun County supervisors defer One Loudoun’s park and ride proposal
- Two dead after Sunday morning crash in Loudoun County
- MORE: Scenes from the Women’s March on Washington
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.