Jeep hits school bus, leaves scene
The 4:30 p.m. incident occurred when the Jeep attempted to pass the bus on a solid-double yellow line.
The Jeep then continued to drive south on Belmont Ridge Road without stopping. A bus driver and one student were on the bus at the tine of the incident. No injuries were reported.
The Jeep is further described as having a black roof rack and should have damage to the passenger side tire/rim/rear quarter panel area.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- VP nominee Pence visits Loudoun County, says Trump is a uniter
- Virginia Republicans opt for primary nomination in 2017
- Man robbed, assaulted in Sterling
- Inaugural ‘It Takes Our Village’ event aims to help Loudoun’s domestically abused
- Loudoun Sheriff’s Office releases composite sketch of alleged W&OD Trail Sterling attacker
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.