Jeep hits school bus, leaves scene
The 4:30 p.m. incident occurred when the Jeep attempted to pass the bus on a solid-double yellow line.
The Jeep then continued to drive south on Belmont Ridge Road without stopping. A bus driver and one student were on the bus at the tine of the incident. No injuries were reported.
The Jeep is further described as having a black roof rack and should have damage to the passenger side tire/rim/rear quarter panel area.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Virginia lawmakers express concerns over proposed EPA rules
- Rolling Stone article on culture of rape at UVA: ‘Instantly all anyone could talk about’
- Eastern District collects $24 million in debts in fiscal 2014
- Mathias and his team unleashing childhood cancer awareness
- ‘This is My Brave’: Community responds to growing suicide, depression rates