Jeep hits school bus, leaves scene
The 4:30 p.m. incident occurred when the Jeep attempted to pass the bus on a solid-double yellow line.
The Jeep then continued to drive south on Belmont Ridge Road without stopping. A bus driver and one student were on the bus at the tine of the incident. No injuries were reported.
The Jeep is further described as having a black roof rack and should have damage to the passenger side tire/rim/rear quarter panel area.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Loudoun ranked as Virginia’s best for business investment
- Loudoun deputies arrest six over the weekend for public intoxication, assault
- Unfazed by Va. Supreme Court ruling, McAuliffe says he’ll restore voting rights one-by-one
- After losing her daughter to a rare disease, a Loudoun mother gives back to children like her
- Four days in Philly: A blog from the Democratic National Convention