John Champe student robbed of cash inside high school
A John Champe High School student was the victim of a strong armed robbery inside the Aldie school, according to the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office.
The Nov. 16 incident occurred between 3:30 and 3:50 p.m.
A School Resource Office was informed of the incident on Nov. 19, according to reports.
During the incident, the student was pushed to the ground by two fellow students who then took cash from him.
The student was not injured during the assault.
The incident remains under investigation.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- EDITORIAL: The right to know comes home at Montpelier
- EXCLUSIVE: LCPS officials recommended Dominion teacher for new job after alleged incident
- Warrant: Ashburn house fire could have been intentionally set
- Ashburn murder verdict upheld, sentencing set for Friday
- LCPS reported allegations against former Dominion teacher to police in 2014
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.