John Champe student robbed of cash inside high school
A John Champe High School student was the victim of a strong armed robbery inside the Aldie school, according to the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office.
The Nov. 16 incident occurred between 3:30 and 3:50 p.m.
A School Resource Office was informed of the incident on Nov. 19, according to reports.
During the incident, the student was pushed to the ground by two fellow students who then took cash from him.
The student was not injured during the assault.
The incident remains under investigation.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Del. Dave LaRock’s LGBT letter draws sharp rebukes, praise
- Detectives release sketch composite of second Lansdowne robbery suspect
- 100WomenStrong receives grant from SunTrust to enhance education programs
- Maryland man sent to prison for sexually assaulting Loudoun teen
- Sterling man to serve 5 years for in-home daycare molestation