Koko FitClub in Ashburn offering free 90-day trial memberships
The memberships are valued at $300 each and are being given through Feb. 28 to the first 50 members who request it. Koko FitClub has four locations in Northern Virginia and has the patented Smartraining automated personal training system.
“We know from the many stories we hear from our members that Koko has the power to change lives for the better, and we believe there are people in all of our lives who would benefit from the power of Koko just like we have,” said Mary Obana, Koko FitClub president and co-founder. “The Share the Love event is a personal thank you to our members for helping bring the Koko FitClub mission to the NoVa community and offer them an opportunity to give the gift of health to someone else.”
Koko FitClub in Ashburn is in the Ashburn Shopping Center. For more, visit http://www.kokofitclub.com
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Loudoun County chairwoman to host ‘State of the County’ Wednesday
- Suicide awareness advocate speaks at Riverside High School
- UPDATE: Gov. McAuliffe under federal investigation
- Two indicted for fraudulently obtaining $67K in student loans from NOVA, other colleges
- Virginia jails are housing thousands living in U.S. illegally