Koko FitClub in Ashburn offering free 90-day trial memberships
The memberships are valued at $300 each and are being given through Feb. 28 to the first 50 members who request it. Koko FitClub has four locations in Northern Virginia and has the patented Smartraining automated personal training system.
“We know from the many stories we hear from our members that Koko has the power to change lives for the better, and we believe there are people in all of our lives who would benefit from the power of Koko just like we have,” said Mary Obana, Koko FitClub president and co-founder. “The Share the Love event is a personal thank you to our members for helping bring the Koko FitClub mission to the NoVa community and offer them an opportunity to give the gift of health to someone else.”
Koko FitClub in Ashburn is in the Ashburn Shopping Center. For more, visit http://www.kokofitclub.com
Be the first to post a comment!
- Middleburg Charter School faces probation
- Dominion’s Smith to play in U.S. Army All-American Bowl
- Former Redskin Fred Smoot arrested for domestic violence
- Rape story jolts UVA campus; LCPS grads demand changes
- Hops, not houses: How a Lucketts transplant hopes to bring Loudoun back to its agrarian roots