Koko FitClub in Ashburn offering free 90-day trial memberships
The memberships are valued at $300 each and are being given through Feb. 28 to the first 50 members who request it. Koko FitClub has four locations in Northern Virginia and has the patented Smartraining automated personal training system.
“We know from the many stories we hear from our members that Koko has the power to change lives for the better, and we believe there are people in all of our lives who would benefit from the power of Koko just like we have,” said Mary Obana, Koko FitClub president and co-founder. “The Share the Love event is a personal thank you to our members for helping bring the Koko FitClub mission to the NoVa community and offer them an opportunity to give the gift of health to someone else.”
Koko FitClub in Ashburn is in the Ashburn Shopping Center. For more, visit http://www.kokofitclub.com
Be the first to post a comment!
- Virginia students make gains on revised math SOL tests
- Bridging the gap: NOVA expansion could mean more opportunity for Loudoun businesses
- A church with class: Virginia Academy
- EXCLUSIVE: Del. Rust to propose Virginia Health Care Independence Act during Medicaid session
- Tackling the stereotypes: one of Loudoun’s female footballers