Lansdowne donates to Inova Mobile Hope
The Lansdowne Community presented Inova’s Mobile Hope program with a check for $12,000 raised in its annual Turkey Trot event. AssociationL-R: Jeff Chapman, Virgil DiCenzo, Donna Fortier of Inova Mobile Health Services and Susan Postle.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Former Loudoun sheriff Simpson to make another bid for office
- Teacher of the Year: Mitchell Seipt brings history back to the future
- Nonprofit of the Year: Loudoun Interfaith Relief feeds the hungry, empowers lives
- Citizen of the Year: Scott York leaves his fingerprints on county’s present and future
- Field hockey first sport in Loudoun to reap benefit of changed athletics policy