Lansdowne donates to Inova Mobile Hope
The Lansdowne Community presented Inova’s Mobile Hope program with a check for $12,000 raised in its annual Turkey Trot event. AssociationL-R: Jeff Chapman, Virgil DiCenzo, Donna Fortier of Inova Mobile Health Services and Susan Postle.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Comstock’s property taxes raise questions about a central campaign narrative
- Maryland man pleads guilty to Taylorstown home invasion
- Voting advocates fear impact of Virginia’s voter ID law
- Witness in Sterling murder recants testimony
- LCPS encourages relationships between schools and local businesses