Lansdowne donates to Inova Mobile Hope
The Lansdowne Community presented Inova’s Mobile Hope program with a check for $12,000 raised in its annual Turkey Trot event. AssociationL-R: Jeff Chapman, Virgil DiCenzo, Donna Fortier of Inova Mobile Health Services and Susan Postle.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Aldie student one of 12 in the world to ace the AP Calculus exam
- Ashburn dog to strut her stuff at Westminster Dog Show
- Redskins-themed restaurant and sports bar to open in One Loudoun
- Allder School Road in Purcellville closed for three weeks
- School leaders present options to ease overcrowding at Mercer Middle School