Lansdowne donates to Inova Mobile Hope
The Lansdowne Community presented Inova’s Mobile Hope program with a check for $12,000 raised in its annual Turkey Trot event. AssociationL-R: Jeff Chapman, Virgil DiCenzo, Donna Fortier of Inova Mobile Health Services and Susan Postle.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at email@example.com.
- EDITORIAL: The right to know comes home at Montpelier
- Ashburn man who murdered estranged wife receives life sentence
- Report: State salaries to lag private sector by 27 percent
- Pacific Boulevard extension opens as Ashbun mans still waits for eminent domain trial
- EXCLUSIVE: LCPS officials recommended Dominion teacher for new job after ‘alleged incident’
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.