Lansdowne donates to Inova Mobile Hope
The Lansdowne Community presented Inova’s Mobile Hope program with a check for $12,000 raised in its annual Turkey Trot event. AssociationL-R: Jeff Chapman, Virgil DiCenzo, Donna Fortier of Inova Mobile Health Services and Susan Postle.
Be the first to post a comment!
- EDITORIAL: Diversity must come out from the shadows
- Raider alums set the pace for Hokies
- Finding room: What might get sacrificed in Loudoun’s capital budget for two new schools
- Middleburg, Distilled: Mt. Defiance Cidery and Distillery opens to the public
- UPDATE: Three Loudoun supervisors considering raising taxes to fund education