Broad Run driver’s ed teacher charged with being drunk in public
A Loudoun County Public School teacher was charged with drunk in public after he was found intoxicated at an Ashburn school today.
Michael L. Hitzges, 47, of Ashburn, was charged after a Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office School Resource Officer was notified by Broad Run High School personnel that a teacher was in school and was possibly under the influence of alcohol.
Hitzges is a driver’s education instructor and an athletic coach for Loudoun County Public Schools and has been at Broad Run High School since 2004.
Hitzges remains held at the Loudoun County Adult Detention Center.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Running against the wind in Leesburg mayoral race
- Leesburg photographer launches a dress line with Kickstarter campaign
- Ashburn’s Jason Sturm set to defend World Cup championship title
- Supervisors refuse to conduct $75,000 indoor sports facility study
- Caulkins Jewelers honors its roots after 60 years
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.