Broad Run driver’s ed teacher charged with being drunk in public
A Loudoun County Public School teacher was charged with drunk in public after he was found intoxicated at an Ashburn school today.
Michael L. Hitzges, 47, of Ashburn, was charged after a Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office School Resource Officer was notified by Broad Run High School personnel that a teacher was in school and was possibly under the influence of alcohol.
Hitzges is a driver’s education instructor and an athletic coach for Loudoun County Public Schools and has been at Broad Run High School since 2004.
Hitzges remains held at the Loudoun County Adult Detention Center.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Brewer’s reinstatement comes with an inconvenient truth
- More people moving to Loudoun County than anywhere else in Virginia
- MORE: Comstock opposed to the American Health Care Act
- Loudoun resident files civil rights suits against county officials over social media censorship
- After months of back and forth, supervisors vote to approve One Loudoun rezoning
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.