Leesburg cancels Halloween parade
The Leesburg Kiwanis has canceled its annual Halloween parade due to Hurricane Sandy.
“The town felt they would be unable to provide the manpower they need for helping with the parade and deal with the aftermath of this storm,” said Sven Johnson of Leesburg Kiwanis.
Johnson said this is the first time in 56 years Kiwanis has had to cancel the parade.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Comprehensive plan stakeholders committee tour Loudoun as they get to work on new plan
- ‘Moms 4 Trump’ display anger, vitriol toward Clinton in Loudoun County
- Voting rights restored again for 13K felons in Virginia
- Coton and Rye tavern to open at Lansdowne Resort and Spa this fall
- Kids play area now open at Dulles Airport
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.