Leesburg firm hires new accountant and promotes another
Brown lives in Leesburg with her husband and two children, and she has been a CPA for 10 years. She will be serving clients in individual and business tax return preparation and planning.
Mercer has been with UCM since 2007, where she has provided assistance with personal, business and payroll tax returns to clients, including related tax planning. She is a member of the American Institute of CPAs and the Virginia Society of CPAs.
For more on the firm, visit ucmcpas.com.
Be the first to post a comment!
- In Northern Va., Michelle Obama says tech industry to train, hire 90K military vets
- Parent takes Loudoun school administrators to court over alleged FOIA violations
- Loudoun supervisors address increasing student diversity
- U-Va. dean bashes Rolling Stone article in open letter
- Chris Cooley’s Leesburg mansion is still for sale