Leesburg firm hires new accountant and promotes another
Brown lives in Leesburg with her husband and two children, and she has been a CPA for 10 years. She will be serving clients in individual and business tax return preparation and planning.
Mercer has been with UCM since 2007, where she has provided assistance with personal, business and payroll tax returns to clients, including related tax planning. She is a member of the American Institute of CPAs and the Virginia Society of CPAs.
For more on the firm, visit ucmcpas.com.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Closed meeting for ‘open’ discussion brings shame on Leesburg Council
- Marchers brave cold, rain for MLK event in D.C.
- Leesburg man found guilty of second-degree murder for 2016 stabbing
- Loudoun residents develop a palate for gourmet donuts
- Deputy FBI director, an Ashburn resident, connected to IG review of the bureau, Justice Department
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.