Leesburg firm hires new accountant and promotes another
Brown lives in Leesburg with her husband and two children, and she has been a CPA for 10 years. She will be serving clients in individual and business tax return preparation and planning.
Mercer has been with UCM since 2007, where she has provided assistance with personal, business and payroll tax returns to clients, including related tax planning. She is a member of the American Institute of CPAs and the Virginia Society of CPAs.
For more on the firm, visit ucmcpas.com.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Running against the wind in Leesburg mayoral race
- As Clinton focuses on debate, Trump visits Virginia, says he’d champion women
- Hero driver saves 32 kids from smoking Loudoun school bus
- Loudoun supervisors delay decision amending county’s noise standards
- Process, growth at heart of Leesburg Town Council debate
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.