Leesburg firm hires new accountant and promotes another
Brown lives in Leesburg with her husband and two children, and she has been a CPA for 10 years. She will be serving clients in individual and business tax return preparation and planning.
Mercer has been with UCM since 2007, where she has provided assistance with personal, business and payroll tax returns to clients, including related tax planning. She is a member of the American Institute of CPAs and the Virginia Society of CPAs.
For more on the firm, visit ucmcpas.com.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: The long view on Short Hill
- Northern Va. man charged with manslaughter for 2015 Leesburg stabbing
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Signal outage at Routes 7 and 659 in June
- Testimony: Castillo was seen in estranged wife’s Ashburn home the night of her death
- ‘Play Ball’ in Purcellville: Cannons’ home opener June 3