Leesburg hires new HR Manager
Town of Leesburg officials announced Nov. 27 that Karen Dilley has been hired as the Town’s new Human Resources Manager. Dilley will fill the position left vacant by the retirement of current Human Resources Director Nancy Fixx. She will start with the Town Dec. 3.
Dilley has ten years of Human Resources experience in a variety of industries, including local government, manufacturing and the non-profit sector. She holds a bachelor’s degree in Psychology from the University of Michigan and a master’s degree in Labor Relations and Human Resources from Michigan State University. A native of Michigan, Dilley moved to Northern Virginia in late 2010. She resides in Ashburn with her husband and two children.
In her new position, Dilley will oversee the Town’s Human Resources office, including staff recruitment and hiring, benefits administration and personnel evaluations. Three projects Dilley will be responsible for implementing are a new online employment application process, a complete review and update of the Town’s Personnel Policies & Procedures Manual, and an update of the Employee Evaluation Program.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- In stump-style speech, AG Herring touts accomplishments, rips Republicans
- Dulles-based Orbital ATK supports secret satellite launch for national security mission
- Planning Commission sends One Loudoun, Corpus Christi Catholic Church and more supervisors’ way
- Loudoun County senior represents Virginia at Boy’s Nation
- With new proffer law in effect, Loudoun figures out how to cope