Leesburg man injured after gun accidentally fires
A Leesburg man was injured New Year’s Day when his firearm accidentally fired.
The man, 46, was demonstrating the weapon to a relative about 1:24 p.m. inside a home in the 13500 block of Village Green Drive when the firearm discharged, shooting him in the hand, according to Liz Mills, spokesperson for the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office.
The man was taken to the Lansdowne campus of Inova Loudoun Hospital for treatment.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Ashburn couple indicted in $20M visa fraud scheme
- EDITORIAL: Sister cities bring junkets and jokes, not economic development
- Loudoun deputies to issue kids ‘Slurpee Tickets’ for good behavior
- Freedom High School prom raises more than $48K for cancer research
- Local nonprofits rake in more than $180K during Give Choose day