Leesburg man injured after gun accidentally fires
A Leesburg man was injured New Year’s Day when his firearm accidentally fired.
The man, 46, was demonstrating the weapon to a relative about 1:24 p.m. inside a home in the 13500 block of Village Green Drive when the firearm discharged, shooting him in the hand, according to Liz Mills, spokesperson for the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office.
The man was taken to the Lansdowne campus of Inova Loudoun Hospital for treatment.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Sterling man arrested for DUI; injures four
- 500 freeze their gizzards to help fill shelves at Loudoun Interfaith Relief
- At their conference in Leesburg, power women mean business
- One Loudoun to court: VIP, Farren vying in secret for new stadium at Kincora
- EDITORIAL: As we ‘pause,’ so does our humanity
|Hi 51°||Hi 52°|
|Lo 29°||Lo 36°|
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.