Leesburg officals dispel water system rumors
Leesburg Town officials as of late Monday night were dispelling rumors of a threat of water contamination.
Rumors regarding the Leesburg water system are false and the treatment plant is functioning normally, according to a release sent to the media at 11 p.m.
There is no threat of contamination and the Town will not be shutting off service, officials said.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Memo to Loudoun’s supervisors: Learning is OK
- Domestic assault charges against Loudoun deputy dropped
- Ashburn resident reports hand gun stolen after leaving it in unlocked car
- Loudoun County chairwoman declines trip to London with Redskins
- AT&T asks county to hide documents, permits for Short Hill site
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.