Leesburg officals dispel water system rumors
Leesburg Town officials as of late Monday night were dispelling rumors of a threat of water contamination.
Rumors regarding the Leesburg water system are false and the treatment plant is functioning normally, according to a release sent to the media at 11 p.m.
There is no threat of contamination and the Town will not be shutting off service, officials said.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at email@example.com.
- EDITORIAL: Fumblerooski on Metro
- Loudoun duo hopes to inspire a love of the arts among young people
- Freedom High School student charged with unlawful filming, ‘upskirting’
- Lansdowne HOA votes to remove flowers, memorials for the late Tristan Schulz
- Sterling dance instructor charged with child sex crimes
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.