Leesburg officals dispel water system rumors
Leesburg Town officials as of late Monday night were dispelling rumors of a threat of water contamination.
Rumors regarding the Leesburg water system are false and the treatment plant is functioning normally, according to a release sent to the media at 11 p.m.
There is no threat of contamination and the Town will not be shutting off service, officials said.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Report: Gov. McAuliffe under federal investigation
- Two indicted for fraudulently obtaining $67K in student loans from NOVA, other colleges
- Virginia jails are housing thousands living in U.S. illegally
- Leesburg’s population tops 50,000 for the first time in history
- Ashburn man arrested for grand larceny, contributing to the delinquency of a juvenile