Leesburg opens Curry’s Auto Service
“We’re thrilled to be in Leesburg, finally,” said Judy Curry, who owns the company along with her husband Matt Curry. “We’ve been looking for a location here for years. We have so many loyal Loudoun customers who currently drive to our Chantilly and Dulles locations.”
For more information on Curry’s Auto Service, visit currysauto.com.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Running against the wind in Leesburg mayoral race
- Leesburg photographer launches a dress line with Kickstarter campaign
- Ashburn’s Jason Sturm set to defend World Cup championship title
- Supervisors refuse to conduct $75,000 indoor sports facility study
- Caulkins Jewelers honors its roots after 60 years
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.