Leesburg opens Curry’s Auto Service
“We’re thrilled to be in Leesburg, finally,” said Judy Curry, who owns the company along with her husband Matt Curry. “We’ve been looking for a location here for years. We have so many loyal Loudoun customers who currently drive to our Chantilly and Dulles locations.”
For more information on Curry’s Auto Service, visit currysauto.com.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Loudoun detectives investigate alleged brothel in South Riding
- Ashburn woman charged gas station armed robbery
- Loudoun man with history of computer fraud sentenced for stealing $227K from his mother
- New ownership at Lovettsville’s Mad Horse taps into community support
- Middleburg businesses cope with ‘Middleburg prices’
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.