Leesburg opens Curry’s Auto Service
“We’re thrilled to be in Leesburg, finally,” said Judy Curry, who owns the company along with her husband Matt Curry. “We’ve been looking for a location here for years. We have so many loyal Loudoun customers who currently drive to our Chantilly and Dulles locations.”
For more information on Curry’s Auto Service, visit currysauto.com.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Beaverdam Creek Reservoir to temporarily reopen June 1
- Former Loudoun Democrats chairman who left party launches bid for supervisor
- From quarry to community: Looking at the huge Waterside development application
- Loudoun photographers earn honors, work on display in Herndon
- MORE: Critics say Virginia ethics bill won’t prevent another scandal