Leesburg opens Curry’s Auto Service
“We’re thrilled to be in Leesburg, finally,” said Judy Curry, who owns the company along with her husband Matt Curry. “We’ve been looking for a location here for years. We have so many loyal Loudoun customers who currently drive to our Chantilly and Dulles locations.”
For more information on Curry’s Auto Service, visit currysauto.com.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Men used sledgehammer to smash counter at Dulles jewelry store; high-priced watches stolen
- Gov. McAuliffe says Virginia economy ‘perilous’
- New minimum wage legislation faces tough road in 2015
- Dominion’s Smith to play in U.S. Army All-American Bowl
- Former Redskin Fred Smoot arrested for domestic violence