Leesburg Parks and Rec receives award
The Town of Leesburg’s Parks and Recreation Department has been awarded the Silver Pinnacle Award for Best Single Magazine Display Ad for the 2012 Flower and Garden Festival by the International festivals and Events Association.
Each year, the IFEA and Haas & Wilkerson Pinnacle Awards recognize outstanding accomplishment and top quality creative, promotional, operational and community outreach programs and materials produced by festivals and events around the world.
Awards are presented in 69 different subject categories, each divided into four budget categories. Leesburg competed in the “Under $250,000” budget category.
“We are honored to have the Flower & Garden Festival recognized once again on a national level,” said Rich Williams, Leesburg’s Director of Parks & Recreation. “This recognition highlights the outstanding work by Town staff to produce what is Leesburg’s signature event, and the value that the Festival brings to the community as a whole.”
Be the first to post a comment!
- The Psychedelic Furs: Loving their new way
- Ken Cuccinelli settles lawsuit against conservative PAC
- Former Loudoun sheriff Simpson to make another bid for office
- Teacher of the Year: Mitchell Seipt brings history back to the future
- Nonprofit of the Year: Loudoun Interfaith Relief feeds the hungry, empowers lives