Leesburg Parks and Rec receives award
The Town of Leesburg’s Parks and Recreation Department has been awarded the Silver Pinnacle Award for Best Single Magazine Display Ad for the 2012 Flower and Garden Festival by the International festivals and Events Association.
Each year, the IFEA and Haas & Wilkerson Pinnacle Awards recognize outstanding accomplishment and top quality creative, promotional, operational and community outreach programs and materials produced by festivals and events around the world.
Awards are presented in 69 different subject categories, each divided into four budget categories. Leesburg competed in the “Under $250,000” budget category.
“We are honored to have the Flower & Garden Festival recognized once again on a national level,” said Rich Williams, Leesburg’s Director of Parks & Recreation. “This recognition highlights the outstanding work by Town staff to produce what is Leesburg’s signature event, and the value that the Festival brings to the community as a whole.”
Be the first to post a comment!
- Virginia students make gains on revised math SOL tests
- Bridging the gap: NOVA expansion could mean more opportunity for Loudoun businesses
- A church with class: Virginia Academy
- EXCLUSIVE: Del. Rust to propose Virginia Health Care Independence Act during Medicaid session
- Tackling the stereotypes: one of Loudoun’s female footballers