Leesburg Parks and Rec receives award
The Town of Leesburg’s Parks and Recreation Department has been awarded the Silver Pinnacle Award for Best Single Magazine Display Ad for the 2012 Flower and Garden Festival by the International festivals and Events Association.
Each year, the IFEA and Haas & Wilkerson Pinnacle Awards recognize outstanding accomplishment and top quality creative, promotional, operational and community outreach programs and materials produced by festivals and events around the world.
Awards are presented in 69 different subject categories, each divided into four budget categories. Leesburg competed in the “Under $250,000” budget category.
“We are honored to have the Flower & Garden Festival recognized once again on a national level,” said Rich Williams, Leesburg’s Director of Parks & Recreation. “This recognition highlights the outstanding work by Town staff to produce what is Leesburg’s signature event, and the value that the Festival brings to the community as a whole.”
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- And now, Philadelphia: Northern Va. Democrats ready to nominate Clinton-Kaine ticket
- Virginia court nixes order restoring felons’ voting rights
- Young Loudoun entrepreneurs get a chance to start their own businesses
- Virginia senator and former governor Tim Kaine to be Clinton’s running mate
- Supervisors approve draft-scope of work for nonprofit needs assessment