Leesburg Police find missing man
The Leesburg Police Department on Nov. 2 were able to find a 20-year-old man who was reported missing after friends said they were concerned for his safety.
The 3 p.m. call to officers said the man was likely in the area of the Balls Bluff Park in northeast Leesburg.
Leesburg Police Officers, with the assistance of members of the Virginia State Police, responded to the area and set up a perimeter and began a search for the man. At approximately 4:45 p.m., the missing man was found unharmed in the woods.
The man was being taken to the Loudoun County Mental Health Unit for further evaluation.
Be the first to post a comment!
- UPDATE: Community protests Sterling’s Calvary Temple church amid allegations of sexual abuse
- Person of interest in Bethany Decker disappearance charged with attempted murder in North Carolina
- Loudoun detectives seize large amount of drugs from Sterling hotel; two in custody
- Wine Wednesday: We’re talking grapes by the tons
- EDITORIAL: When law enforcement is more than a matter of faith