Leesburg Police find missing man
The Leesburg Police Department on Nov. 2 were able to find a 20-year-old man who was reported missing after friends said they were concerned for his safety.
The 3 p.m. call to officers said the man was likely in the area of the Balls Bluff Park in northeast Leesburg.
Leesburg Police Officers, with the assistance of members of the Virginia State Police, responded to the area and set up a perimeter and began a search for the man. At approximately 4:45 p.m., the missing man was found unharmed in the woods.
The man was being taken to the Loudoun County Mental Health Unit for further evaluation.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Commentary: In Loudoun, a mismatch between need and affluence
- Loudoun supervisors approve Lidl-anchored commercial development in Broadlands
- Lawmakers say new state budget is bad news for Loudoun County judiciary
- Loudoun Sheriff’s Office charges Maryland man in connection with rural burglaries
- Warrenton-based auto group buys Leesburg’s Star Buick
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.