Leesburg Police find missing man
The Leesburg Police Department on Nov. 2 were able to find a 20-year-old man who was reported missing after friends said they were concerned for his safety.
The 3 p.m. call to officers said the man was likely in the area of the Balls Bluff Park in northeast Leesburg.
Leesburg Police Officers, with the assistance of members of the Virginia State Police, responded to the area and set up a perimeter and began a search for the man. At approximately 4:45 p.m., the missing man was found unharmed in the woods.
The man was being taken to the Loudoun County Mental Health Unit for further evaluation.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Former Sen. Jim Webb forms exploratory committee for White House
- 2015 Future Leaders Scholarship Award
- Gov. McAuliffe announces first commercial hops facility in mid-Atlantic in Loudoun
- No small potatoes: Loudoun Interfaith rebounds in time for the turkey
- First baby born at Inova’s new Natural Birth Center