Leesburg Police find missing man
The Leesburg Police Department on Nov. 2 were able to find a 20-year-old man who was reported missing after friends said they were concerned for his safety.
The 3 p.m. call to officers said the man was likely in the area of the Balls Bluff Park in northeast Leesburg.
Leesburg Police Officers, with the assistance of members of the Virginia State Police, responded to the area and set up a perimeter and began a search for the man. At approximately 4:45 p.m., the missing man was found unharmed in the woods.
The man was being taken to the Loudoun County Mental Health Unit for further evaluation.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- MORE: Loudoun School Board adopts $1 billion budget
- Police investigating sexual assault at NOVA Loudoun campus
- FCi Federal awarded $415 million contract
- Leesburg’s Morven Park discusses renovation plans over pints
- House of Delegates committee kills two full-day kindergarten bills from Loudoun lawmakers