Leesburg Police search for child pornographer
Eulises Ramos, 26, was living in Leesburg, but has not been seen since Jan. 31, according to reports.
The incident was reported to police within the last month.
Police said Ramos has quit his job and removed all his property from his home. He has been known to work in restaurants in and around the Leesburg area.
If Ramos does not try to leave the area, he may be trying to get medical treatment for an acute medical condition.
Ramos is 5 feet 9 inches tall, 160 pounds with brown eyes. He may be bald or wearing a wig, however his normal hair color is brown.
Police are asking anyone with information on Ramos' whereabouts to contact Detective K. Augustine at 703-771-4500 immediately. Those wishing to remain anonymous can call the Leesburg Crime Line at 703-443-TIPS (8477) or use TIPSUBMIT from a smartphone or a computer. Links to TIPSUBMIT can be found at http://www.leesburgva.gov/index.aspx?page=135
Be the first to post a comment!
- Two charged with attempted murder in Lansdowne
- MORE: Virginia Senate committee defeats gun control proposals
- Preschool and kindergarten school teaches arts early in new building
- Competition for in-state admission remains stiff at Va. universities
- Brambleton rezonings pass Loudoun board; new houses and $35M in improvements coming