Leesburg Police search for child pornographer
Eulises Ramos, 26, was living in Leesburg, but has not been seen since Jan. 31, according to reports.
The incident was reported to police within the last month.
Police said Ramos has quit his job and removed all his property from his home. He has been known to work in restaurants in and around the Leesburg area.
If Ramos does not try to leave the area, he may be trying to get medical treatment for an acute medical condition.
Ramos is 5 feet 9 inches tall, 160 pounds with brown eyes. He may be bald or wearing a wig, however his normal hair color is brown.
Police are asking anyone with information on Ramos' whereabouts to contact Detective K. Augustine at 703-771-4500 immediately. Those wishing to remain anonymous can call the Leesburg Crime Line at 703-443-TIPS (8477) or use TIPSUBMIT from a smartphone or a computer. Links to TIPSUBMIT can be found at http://www.leesburgva.gov/index.aspx?page=135
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Running against the wind in Leesburg mayoral race
- With growing student needs in Loudoun, school nurses provide essential care
- Round Hill man charged with DUI, hit and run following Sunday night incident
- Loudoun supervisors, School Board discuss Comprehensive Plan strategies
- Leesburg photographer launches a dress line with Kickstarter campaign
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.