Leesburg Police search for child pornographer
Eulises Ramos, 26, was living in Leesburg, but has not been seen since Jan. 31, according to reports.
The incident was reported to police within the last month.
Police said Ramos has quit his job and removed all his property from his home. He has been known to work in restaurants in and around the Leesburg area.
If Ramos does not try to leave the area, he may be trying to get medical treatment for an acute medical condition.
Ramos is 5 feet 9 inches tall, 160 pounds with brown eyes. He may be bald or wearing a wig, however his normal hair color is brown.
Police are asking anyone with information on Ramos' whereabouts to contact Detective K. Augustine at 703-771-4500 immediately. Those wishing to remain anonymous can call the Leesburg Crime Line at 703-443-TIPS (8477) or use TIPSUBMIT from a smartphone or a computer. Links to TIPSUBMIT can be found at http://www.leesburgva.gov/index.aspx?page=135
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: For $1 billion, citizens should expect accountability from Loudoun County Public Schools
- Scenes from the Women’s March on Washington
- Republicans quickly kill Virginia transgender bathroom bill
- Loudoun Sheriff’s Office releases surveillance video of suspect in Purcellville burglary
- Loudoun Sheriff’s Office seeks information about Friday-morning crash in Sterling
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.