Leesburg Police search for child pornographer
Eulises Ramos, 26, was living in Leesburg, but has not been seen since Jan. 31, according to reports.
The incident was reported to police within the last month.
Police said Ramos has quit his job and removed all his property from his home. He has been known to work in restaurants in and around the Leesburg area.
If Ramos does not try to leave the area, he may be trying to get medical treatment for an acute medical condition.
Ramos is 5 feet 9 inches tall, 160 pounds with brown eyes. He may be bald or wearing a wig, however his normal hair color is brown.
Police are asking anyone with information on Ramos' whereabouts to contact Detective K. Augustine at 703-771-4500 immediately. Those wishing to remain anonymous can call the Leesburg Crime Line at 703-443-TIPS (8477) or use TIPSUBMIT from a smartphone or a computer. Links to TIPSUBMIT can be found at http://www.leesburgva.gov/index.aspx?page=135
Be the first to post a comment!
- Former Sen. Jim Webb forms exploratory committee for White House
- 2015 Future Leaders Scholarship Award
- Gov. McAuliffe announces first commercial hops facility in mid-Atlantic in Loudoun
- No small potatoes: Loudoun Interfaith rebounds in time for the turkey
- First baby born at Inova’s new Natural Birth Center