Leesburg school burglarized
Officers were called to the Leesburg Montessori School in the 100 block of Fort Evans Road NE about 7:15 a.m. to find a broken glass door. School personnel found the burglary when they arrived to work.
After checking the building thoroughly, Leesburg Police determined that nothing else was taken from the school. However, the suspect may have cut themselves during the burglary, according to reports.
At this time, the case is still under investigation. This case does not appear to be associated with any other incidents in Leesburg and appears to be random and unplanned act.
The Leesburg Police Department is asking that anyone with information about this incident to call the Leesburg Police Department at 703-771-4500. Anyone wishing to remain anonymous can call the Leesburg Crime Line at 703-443-TIPS (8477). Callers can use TIPSUBMIT by smartphone or online. Links to TIPSUBMIT can be found at http://www.leesburgva.gov/index.aspx?page=135 .
Be the first to post a comment!
- Northern Virginia Community College president Robert Templin retires after 12 years
- Lawmakers tout bills to curb domestic violence
- Loudoun Chamber of Commerce honors businesses at annual awards
- Attempt to repeal abortion ultrasound law fails in Virginia Senate
- Cycle Scene opens state-of-the-art Studio in Ashburn