Leesburg school burglarized
Officers were called to the Leesburg Montessori School in the 100 block of Fort Evans Road NE about 7:15 a.m. to find a broken glass door. School personnel found the burglary when they arrived to work.
After checking the building thoroughly, Leesburg Police determined that nothing else was taken from the school. However, the suspect may have cut themselves during the burglary, according to reports.
At this time, the case is still under investigation. This case does not appear to be associated with any other incidents in Leesburg and appears to be random and unplanned act.
The Leesburg Police Department is asking that anyone with information about this incident to call the Leesburg Police Department at 703-771-4500. Anyone wishing to remain anonymous can call the Leesburg Crime Line at 703-443-TIPS (8477). Callers can use TIPSUBMIT by smartphone or online. Links to TIPSUBMIT can be found at http://www.leesburgva.gov/index.aspx?page=135.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: For $1 billion, citizens should expect accountability from Loudoun County Public Schools
- Trump praises the CIA, bristles over inaugural crowd counts on first full day in office
- Two dead after Sunday morning crash in Loudoun County
- MORE: Scenes from the Women’s March on Washington
- Republicans quickly kill Virginia transgender bathroom bill
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.