UPDATED: Leesburg man stabbed during late night altercation
Santos A. Romero-Aguilar, 49, was charged with aggravated malicious wounding.
Loudoun County Sheriff’s deputies initially responded to a home in the 21700 block of Leatherleaf Circle shortly before midnight after the homeowner reported a victim of a stabbing came to the door of their home. The victim, a 22-year-old Leesburg man, reported that he was walking in the area when an unknown subject assaulted him with a knife. The victim was unable to provide further details as to suspect information or where the incident occurred.
Detectives with the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office Criminal Investigations were later able to establish the incident occurred in the area of Bramble Court and that the suspect was known to the victim.
The two had been involved in a verbal altercation when the stabbing occurred.
Romero-Aguilar remains held at the Loudoun County Adult Detention Center without bond.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: For $1 billion, citizens should expect accountability from Loudoun County Public Schools
- Republicans quickly kill Virginia transgender bathroom bill
- Loudoun Sheriff’s Office releases surveillance video of suspect in Purcellville burglary
- Loudoun Sheriff’s Office seeks information about Friday-morning crash in Sterling
- Leesburg man charged following motorcycle crash in Sterling
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.