UPDATED: Leesburg man stabbed during late night altercation
Santos A. Romero-Aguilar, 49, was charged with aggravated malicious wounding.
Loudoun County Sheriff’s deputies initially responded to a home in the 21700 block of Leatherleaf Circle shortly before midnight after the homeowner reported a victim of a stabbing came to the door of their home. The victim, a 22-year-old Leesburg man, reported that he was walking in the area when an unknown subject assaulted him with a knife. The victim was unable to provide further details as to suspect information or where the incident occurred.
Detectives with the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office Criminal Investigations were later able to establish the incident occurred in the area of Bramble Court and that the suspect was known to the victim.
The two had been involved in a verbal altercation when the stabbing occurred.
Romero-Aguilar remains held at the Loudoun County Adult Detention Center without bond.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- And now, Philadelphia: Northern Va. Democrats ready to nominate Clinton-Kaine ticket
- Virginia court nixes order restoring felons’ voting rights
- Young Loudoun entrepreneurs get a chance to start their own businesses
- Virginia senator and former governor Tim Kaine to be Clinton’s running mate
- Supervisors approve draft-scope of work for nonprofit needs assessment