Letourneau named vice president of regional COG
Loudoun County Supervisor Matt Letourneau (R-Dulles) has been named the vice president of the Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments (COG).
Letourneau is joined by Loudoun Board of Supervisors Scott York (R-At Large) on the Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments.
“I look forward to taking a more active role in the leadership of COG,” Letourneau said in a prepared statement. “COG has an important role to play in bringing together elected leaders from jurisdictions across the reagion. Increasing Loudoun’s role in regional discussions about transportation and other important issues will only serve to benefit our residents ...”
The Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments is an independent, nonprofit association providing a forum for area officials to address regional concerns. It’s comprised of 300 elected officials from 22 local governments.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Loudoun deputy won’t face charges in accidental shooting of teen daughter
- Ashburn man charged with involuntary manslaughter following car surfing incident
- Bob McDonnell’s sister details communication woes
- George Mason comes to Loudoun; provides more education options
- Leesburg girl takes fencing to the hilt