Local band to play at Jammin’ Java
The band was founded in 2009 when two former members from the musical group Ink 2 Blood, based out of Charleston, S.C., linked up in Northern Virginia. On the band's homepage, they call themselves "a spiritual antenna for the seekers."
In addition to the Jammin' Java show, the band has gigs scheduled for March and April in Washington D.C. and Springfield.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at email@example.com.
- EDITORIAL: The right to know comes home at Montpelier
- Ashburn man who murdered estranged wife receives life sentence
- Report: State salaries to lag private sector by 27 percent
- Pacific Boulevard extension opens as Ashbun mans still waits for eminent domain trial
- EXCLUSIVE: LCPS officials recommended Dominion teacher for new job after ‘alleged incident’
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.