Local band to play at Jammin’ Java
The band was founded in 2009 when two former members from the musical group Ink 2 Blood, based out of Charleston, S.C., linked up in Northern Virginia. On the band's homepage, they call themselves "a spiritual antenna for the seekers."
In addition to the Jammin' Java show, the band has gigs scheduled for March and April in Washington D.C. and Springfield.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Gov. McAuliffe announces first commercial hops facility in mid-Atlantic in Loudoun
- No small potatoes: Loudoun Interfaith rebounds in time for the turkey
- First baby born at Inova’s new Natural Birth Center
- Rolling Stone article on culture of rape at UVA: ‘Instantly all anyone could talk about’
- Eastern District collects $24 million in debts in fiscal 2014