Local band to play at Jammin’ Java
The band was founded in 2009 when two former members from the musical group Ink 2 Blood, based out of Charleston, S.C., linked up in Northern Virginia. On the band's homepage, they call themselves "a spiritual antenna for the seekers."
In addition to the Jammin' Java show, the band has gigs scheduled for March and April in Washington D.C. and Springfield.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- EDITORIAL: Fumblerooski on Metro
- Loudoun duo hopes to inspire a love of the arts among young people
- Freedom High School student charged with unlawful filming, ‘upskirting’
- Lansdowne HOA votes to remove flowers, memorials for the late Tristan Schulz
- Sterling dance instructor charged with child sex crimes
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.