Local doctor appointed to Virginia Board of Medicine
O'Connor is a graduate of Georgetown University. He lives in Loudoun with his wife and two children.
In addition to his new appointment, O'Connor has also served as president of Loudoun Medical Society, chief of staff at Loudoun Hospital Center and as a member of the Loudoun Disability Services Board. He maintains membership with the American Urologic Society and is a fellow with the American College of Surgeons.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: For $1 billion, citizens should expect accountability from Loudoun County Public Schools
- Republicans quickly kill Virginia transgender bathroom bill
- Loudoun Sheriff’s Office releases surveillance video of suspect in Purcellville burglary
- Loudoun Sheriff’s Office seeks information about Friday-morning crash in Sterling
- Leesburg man charged following motorcycle crash in Sterling
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.