Local doctor appointed to Virginia Board of Medicine
O'Connor is a graduate of Georgetown University. He lives in Loudoun with his wife and two children.
In addition to his new appointment, O'Connor has also served as president of Loudoun Medical Society, chief of staff at Loudoun Hospital Center and as a member of the Loudoun Disability Services Board. He maintains membership with the American Urologic Society and is a fellow with the American College of Surgeons.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Sister cities bring junkets and jokes, not economic development
- Racing, betting and art: A renaissance at Morven Park in Leesburg
- UPDATE: Missing Sterling man found safe
- UPDATE: Sen. Black meets with Syrian president Bashar al-Assad
- Loudoun’s 100WomenStrong tops the $1 million in giving mark