Local doctor appointed to Virginia Board of Medicine
O'Connor is a graduate of Georgetown University. He lives in Loudoun with his wife and two children.
In addition to his new appointment, O'Connor has also served as president of Loudoun Medical Society, chief of staff at Loudoun Hospital Center and as a member of the Loudoun Disability Services Board. He maintains membership with the American Urologic Society and is a fellow with the American College of Surgeons.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Preschool and kindergarten school teaches arts early in new building
- Competition for in-state admission remains stiff at Va. universities
- Brambleton rezonings pass Loudoun board; new houses and $35M in improvements coming
- Virginia GOP taps Loudoun’s Whitbeck for chairman post
- Proposal would let Dominion hike electric bills