Local doctor appointed to Virginia Board of Medicine
O'Connor is a graduate of Georgetown University. He lives in Loudoun with his wife and two children.
In addition to his new appointment, O'Connor has also served as president of Loudoun Medical Society, chief of staff at Loudoun Hospital Center and as a member of the Loudoun Disability Services Board. He maintains membership with the American Urologic Society and is a fellow with the American College of Surgeons.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at email@example.com.
- EDITORIAL: The right to know comes home at Montpelier
- Ashburn man who murdered estranged wife receives life sentence
- Report: State salaries to lag private sector by 27 percent
- Pacific Boulevard extension opens as Ashburn man waits for eminent domain trial
- EXCLUSIVE: LCPS officials recommended Dominion teacher for new job after ‘alleged incident’
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.