Local man’s tire shot
A local man reported a destruction of property complaint Jan. 18 upon discovering his car tire had been shot.
The complainant allegedly was involved in an argument with an acquaintance on Braddock Road in Centerville. Upon leaving the area, he discovered his tire was flat. On Jan. 18, he found the tire was damaged by a discharged firearm.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: For $1 billion, citizens should expect accountability from Loudoun County Public Schools
- Parallels emerge between national election and Virginia governor’s race
- Reston man arrested on DUI, firearm charges
- Loudoun County Republicans condemn Women’s March, say organized by ‘radical leftists’
- Sterling man kicks police officer, reaches for another officer’s gun
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.