Local man’s tire shot
A local man reported a destruction of property complaint Jan. 18 upon discovering his car tire had been shot.
The complainant allegedly was involved in an argument with an acquaintance on Braddock Road in Centerville. Upon leaving the area, he discovered his tire was flat. On Jan. 18, he found the tire was damaged by a discharged firearm.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Man who firebombed Loudoun Corrections building arrested on federal charges
- Leesburg Police searching for truck involved in July 29 hit and run
- No strike, but no contract at Verizon
- Chantilly man found with arsenal to prepare for ‘zombie apocalypse’ sentenced to 23 years
- Purcellville man struck by vehicle during traffic stop
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.