Local man’s tire shot
A local man reported a destruction of property complaint Jan. 18 upon discovering his car tire had been shot.
The complainant allegedly was involved in an argument with an acquaintance on Braddock Road in Centerville. Upon leaving the area, he discovered his tire was flat. On Jan. 18, he found the tire was damaged by a discharged firearm.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Leesburg man receives maximum sentence for second-degree murder
- Loudoun home inventory indicates balance
- Gloucester Parkway extension to open Aug. 4
- In stump-style speech, AG Herring touts accomplishments, rips Republicans
- Dulles-based Orbital ATK supports secret satellite launch for national security mission