Local man’s tire shot
A local man reported a destruction of property complaint Jan. 18 upon discovering his car tire had been shot.
The complainant allegedly was involved in an argument with an acquaintance on Braddock Road in Centerville. Upon leaving the area, he discovered his tire was flat. On Jan. 18, he found the tire was damaged by a discharged firearm.
Be the first to post a comment!
- In Northern Va., Michelle Obama says tech industry to train, hire 90K military vets
- Parent takes Loudoun school administrators to court over alleged FOIA violations
- Loudoun supervisors address increasing student diversity
- U-Va. dean bashes Rolling Stone article in open letter
- Chris Cooley’s Leesburg mansion is still for sale