Local man’s tire shot
A local man reported a destruction of property complaint Jan. 18 upon discovering his car tire had been shot.
The complainant allegedly was involved in an argument with an acquaintance on Braddock Road in Centerville. Upon leaving the area, he discovered his tire was flat. On Jan. 18, he found the tire was damaged by a discharged firearm.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Commentary: In Loudoun, a mismatch between need and affluence
- County staff says crumb rubber alternatives for turf fields more expensive
- Northam in Loudoun County: ‘It’s good to be back on the campaign trail’
- Leesburg mother arrested after bringing loaded gun into Baltimore airport
- Loudoun Freedom Center leads Black History expo in Sterling
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.