Loudoun accepting Principal of the Year submissions
Loudoun County Public Schools is now accepting applications for the 2013 Washington Post Distinguished Educational Leadership Award.
The award honors principals with at least five years’ experience as principal, three of which must be in Loudoun.
Nominees must be submitted by Jan. 11, 2013, to the Loudoun County Public Schools Office of Middle School Education.
Information on compiling the nomination packet is on the LCPS website, http://www.lcps.org, under Announcements.
Nominations packets should be submitted to:
Barbara Nichols, Director of Middle School Education, 21000 Education Court, Ashburn, VA 20148
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Brewer’s reinstatement comes with an inconvenient truth
- Loudoun dachshunds taking social media by storm
- Gov. McAuliffe calls for independent review of Metro
- MORE: Leesburg man found guilty in infant daughter’s death
- Economist: Proposed Trump budget could cost northern Virginia up to 10,000 jobs
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.