Loudoun businessman breaks ground on new winery
One of Loudoun County’s best known businessmen has ventured into winemaking.
Mike Huber, CEO of Belfort Furniture, and his wife, Kristi broke ground on Stone Tower Winery Sept. 23. Huber began the winery in 2010, planting more than 30,000 vines among six different varietals.
Stone Tower Winery is a 206-acre property with 22 acres already planted. The 7,000 square foot tasting room is scheduled to be open in the spring or summer of 2014.
Stay tuned for more in depth coverage of the winery in the Oct. 31 edition of the Loudoun Times-Mirror
- Supervisors grant property tax relief for two GOP-friendly groups
- 200,000 in Va. may lack proper ID needed to vote
- TV ads, outside spending hit Virginia 10th District race
- ‘The Daily Show’ airs controversial Redskins segment
- Man sentenced to more than two years for skimming credit cards from Loudoun restaurant