Loudoun businessman breaks ground on new winery
One of Loudoun County’s best known businessmen has ventured into winemaking.
Mike Huber, CEO of Belfort Furniture, and his wife, Kristi broke ground on Stone Tower Winery Sept. 23. Huber began the winery in 2010, planting more than 30,000 vines among six different varietals.
Stone Tower Winery is a 206-acre property with 22 acres already planted. The 7,000 square foot tasting room is scheduled to be open in the spring or summer of 2014.
Stay tuned for more in depth coverage of the winery in the Oct. 31 edition of the Loudoun Times-Mirror
- Dulles South residents oppose power lines
- MORE: Golf star issues emotional plea for Leesburg father’s return
- Police identify driver in Leesburg hit and run
- New food truck, Cured, cures epicurious appetites in Loudoun
- Silver Line falls 30 percent short of projected ridership; lawmakers remain optimistic
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.