Loudoun businessman breaks ground on new winery
One of Loudoun County’s best known businessmen has ventured into winemaking.
Mike Huber, CEO of Belfort Furniture, and his wife, Kristi broke ground on Stone Tower Winery Sept. 23. Huber began the winery in 2010, planting more than 30,000 vines among six different varietals.
Stone Tower Winery is a 206-acre property with 22 acres already planted. The 7,000 square foot tasting room is scheduled to be open in the spring or summer of 2014.
Stay tuned for more in depth coverage of the winery in the Oct. 31 edition of the Loudoun Times-Mirror
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Redskins-themed restaurant and sports bar to open in One Loudoun
- Allder School Road in Purcellville closed for three weeks
- School leaders present options to ease overcrowding at Mercer Middle School
- WEATHER ALERT: Winter Advisory issued for Friday evening; icy conditions likely
- Loudoun deputies seek public’s help in finding missing Leesburg man