Loudoun businessman breaks ground on new winery
One of Loudoun County’s best known businessmen has ventured into winemaking.
Mike Huber, CEO of Belfort Furniture, and his wife, Kristi broke ground on Stone Tower Winery Sept. 23. Huber began the winery in 2010, planting more than 30,000 vines among six different varietals.
Stone Tower Winery is a 206-acre property with 22 acres already planted. The 7,000 square foot tasting room is scheduled to be open in the spring or summer of 2014.
Stay tuned for more in depth coverage of the winery in the Oct. 31 edition of the Loudoun Times-Mirror
- In Northern Va., Michelle Obama says tech industry to train, hire 90K military vets
- Parent takes Loudoun school administrators to court over alleged FOIA violations
- Loudoun supervisors address increasing student diversity
- U-Va. dean bashes Rolling Stone article in open letter
- Chris Cooley’s Leesburg mansion is still for sale