Loudoun County Design Cabinet seeks students judges
Students will work with Design Cabinet members, all of who are professional architects, engineers or building planners, to help recognize exceptionally designed places in Loudoun. In addition to reviewing the nomination packet, students will also attend an awards selection meeting from 8 to 11:30 a.m. March 8.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at email@example.com.
- EDITORIAL: Fumblerooski on Metro
- Loudoun duo hopes to inspire a love of the arts among young people
- Freedom High School student charged with unlawful filming, ‘upskirting’
- Lansdowne HOA votes to remove flowers, memorials for the late Tristan Schulz
- Sterling dance instructor charged with child sex crimes
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.