Loudoun County Design Cabinet seeks students judges
Students will work with Design Cabinet members, all of who are professional architects, engineers or building planners, to help recognize exceptionally designed places in Loudoun. In addition to reviewing the nomination packet, students will also attend an awards selection meeting from 8 to 11:30 a.m. March 8.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Community protests Sterling’s Calvary Temple church amid allegations of sexual abuse
- Round Hill artist awarded honorable mention in international plein air competition
- UPDATE: Leesburg Police investigating stabbing death
- Two VIP board members resign, lay out grievances
- Republicans praise McAuliffe for signing budget