Loudoun County Public School employee charged after drinking on school grounds
A Loudoun County Public Schools employee was charged with drunk in public after consuming alcohol on school grounds.
Timothy Reed, 52, of Ashburn was reported by Briar Woods High School personnel to a Loudoun County Sheriff's Office School Resource Officer as possibly being under the influence of alcohol. An athletic custodian, Reed had been working on a sports field and had been consuming alcohol while on school grounds. Reed had no contact with students.
This is the second case of an LCPS employee attending school drunk this year. In March, Michael Hitzges, a driver's education instructor at Broad Run High School, was also charged with drunk in public after attending school intoxicated.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Sen. Kaine: U.S. strategy in Syria ‘a joke’
- Purcellville experiencing town-wide power outage
- Expansion of apprenticeships in Virginia raises question: What’s an apprenticeship?
- Fall 5Ks in Loudoun to raise funds for local causes
- Lovettsville Historical Society Lecture to discuss newly discovered musical instruments
|Hi 79°||Hi 67°|
|Lo 53°||Lo 46°|
As Seen IN PRINT
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.