Loudoun County Public School employee charged after drinking on school grounds
A Loudoun County Public Schools employee was charged with drunk in public after consuming alcohol on school grounds.
Timothy Reed, 52, of Ashburn was reported by Briar Woods High School personnel to a Loudoun County Sheriff's Office School Resource Officer as possibly being under the influence of alcohol. An athletic custodian, Reed had been working on a sports field and had been consuming alcohol while on school grounds. Reed had no contact with students.
This is the second case of an LCPS employee attending school drunk this year. In March, Michael Hitzges, a driver's education instructor at Broad Run High School, was also charged with drunk in public after attending school intoxicated.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Running against the wind in Leesburg mayoral race
- As Clinton focuses on debate, Trump visits Virginia, says he’d champion women
- Hero driver saves 32 kids from smoking Loudoun school bus
- Loudoun supervisors delay decision amending county’s noise standards
- Process, growth at heart of Leesburg Town Council debate
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.