Loudoun County Public School employee charged after drinking on school grounds
A Loudoun County Public Schools employee was charged with drunk in public after consuming alcohol on school grounds.
Timothy Reed, 52, of Ashburn was reported by Briar Woods High School personnel to a Loudoun County Sheriff's Office School Resource Officer as possibly being under the influence of alcohol. An athletic custodian, Reed had been working on a sports field and had been consuming alcohol while on school grounds. Reed had no contact with students.
This is the second case of an LCPS employee attending school drunk this year. In March, Michael Hitzges, a driver's education instructor at Broad Run High School, was also charged with drunk in public after attending school intoxicated.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Where it stands: Loudoun County Courts Complex expansion
- Loudoun School Board approves budget worth $1.3 million more than initial proposal
- Leesburg man sentenced to nine years for child molestation
- Sterling man accused in murder-for-hire plot denied bond; has ties to KKK
- Va. senators from Loudoun band together for breastfeeding bill