Loudoun County Public School employee charged after drinking on school grounds
A Loudoun County Public Schools employee was charged with drunk in public after consuming alcohol on school grounds.
Timothy Reed, 52, of Ashburn was reported by Briar Woods High School personnel to a Loudoun County Sheriff's Office School Resource Officer as possibly being under the influence of alcohol. An athletic custodian, Reed had been working on a sports field and had been consuming alcohol while on school grounds. Reed had no contact with students.
This is the second case of an LCPS employee attending school drunk this year. In March, Michael Hitzges, a driver's education instructor at Broad Run High School, was also charged with drunk in public after attending school intoxicated.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Ashburn couple indicted in $20M visa fraud scheme
- EDITORIAL: Sister cities bring junkets and jokes, not economic development
- Three arrested and charged in early-Thursday Ashburn burglaries
- Hamilton Town Councilman Dimitri Kesari found guilty in second federal corruption trial
- ‘Endless possibilities’ the theme of Loudoun County economic summit