Loudoun County Public School employee charged after drinking on school grounds
A Loudoun County Public Schools employee was charged with drunk in public after consuming alcohol on school grounds.
Timothy Reed, 52, of Ashburn was reported by Briar Woods High School personnel to a Loudoun County Sheriff's Office School Resource Officer as possibly being under the influence of alcohol. An athletic custodian, Reed had been working on a sports field and had been consuming alcohol while on school grounds. Reed had no contact with students.
This is the second case of an LCPS employee attending school drunk this year. In March, Michael Hitzges, a driver's education instructor at Broad Run High School, was also charged with drunk in public after attending school intoxicated.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Closed meeting for ‘open’ discussion brings shame on Leesburg Council
- Expect delays at East Market and Plaza in Leesburg Tuesday
- Report finds future housing gap of 18,000 in Loudoun. But is the county ready for the growth?
- Loudoun sheriff, local police chiefs discuss ‘State of Law Enforcement’ at annual forum
- TSA sees spike in number of guns at Washington-area airport checkpoints in 2016
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.