Loudoun County Public Schools delayed one hour, federal government open
Loudoun County Public Schools will be open with a one-hour delay tomorrow.
The federal government will open on time tomorrow. Employees who cannot commute in may work from home or take a day of unscheduled leave.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Supervisors vote to support new memorials on Loudoun courthouse grounds
- McAuliffe restores voting rights of more than 10,000 Virginians
- In Loudoun’s labor of love, balancing the costs with the romance
- Sterling robbery sends victim to hospital
- AG Mark Herring won’t run for governor in ‘17; will seek re-election instead
Thundery outbreaks in nearby
|Hi 94°||Hi 89°|
|Lo 69°||Lo 67°|
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.