Loudoun County Public Schools to close one hour early
In anticipation of inclement weather, Loudoun County Public Schools will be dismissing one hour early on Jan. 25.
The National Weather Service predicts snowfall to begin around 4 p.m., with less than an inch of accumulation. They expect an additional half inch of snow before 10 p.m. tonight.
After-school activities requiring bus transportation are canceled; activities not requiring transportation are at the discretion of individual school principals.
Bus routes will operate normally with the exception of running one hour earlier.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Running against the wind in Leesburg mayoral race
- Loudoun supervisors delay decision amending county’s noise standards
- Process, growth at heart of Leesburg Town Council debate
- Hero driver saves 32 kids from smoking Loudoun school bus
- Supervisors approve major rezoning at long-stalled Lexington 7 property
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.