Loudoun County Public Schools to close one hour early
In anticipation of inclement weather, Loudoun County Public Schools will be dismissing one hour early on Jan. 25.
The National Weather Service predicts snowfall to begin around 4 p.m., with less than an inch of accumulation. They expect an additional half inch of snow before 10 p.m. tonight.
After-school activities requiring bus transportation are canceled; activities not requiring transportation are at the discretion of individual school principals.
Bus routes will operate normally with the exception of running one hour earlier.
- Stone Bridge rallies past O’Connell in hockey championship game
- MORE: Va. lawmakers approve budget with state pay raises
- Woodgrove high schooler to take Philly Eagles linebacker to prom
- Growing Islamophobia a concern for ADAMS Center in Sterling
- The beat goes on: Fund our schools, Loudoun education advocates plead