Loudoun County real estate tax deadline Dec. 5
Payment for the second half portion of Loudoun County real property taxes is due Dec. 5.
Residents can pay online at http://www.loudoun.gov/re by ph,one at 703-777-0280, by mail to County of Loudoun, P.O. Box 1000, Leesburg, 20177-1000 or in person during business hours at 1 Harrison Street, Leesburg or 21641 Ridgetop Circle, Suite 104, Sterling (24-hour deposit boxes are also located at these offices).
Payment postmarked after Dec. 5 will incur a 10 percent late fee. The due date will not be extended for bills where assessment concerns have been filed with Board of Equalization.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Riverside High School’s grand opening welcomes new students and staff
- West Virginia man falls asleep at the wheel, hits utility worker in Hillsboro
- Want to be RGIII’s neighbor?
- National groups pumping money into key Loudoun legislative races
- Northern Virginia teen gets more than 11 years for helping Islamic State
Moderate or heavy rain shower
|Hi 86°||Hi 95°|
|Lo 68°||Lo 69°|
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.