Loudoun County real estate tax deadline Dec. 5
Payment for the second half portion of Loudoun County real property taxes is due Dec. 5.
Residents can pay online at http://www.loudoun.gov/re by ph,one at 703-777-0280, by mail to County of Loudoun, P.O. Box 1000, Leesburg, 20177-1000 or in person during business hours at 1 Harrison Street, Leesburg or 21641 Ridgetop Circle, Suite 104, Sterling (24-hour deposit boxes are also located at these offices).
Payment postmarked after Dec. 5 will incur a 10 percent late fee. The due date will not be extended for bills where assessment concerns have been filed with Board of Equalization.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Virginia court nixes order restoring felons’ voting rights
- Virginia senator and former governor Tim Kaine to be Clinton’s running mate
- Supervisors approve draft-scope of work for nonprofit needs assessment
- NAACP leader calls Loudoun County Public Schools’ diversity training ‘a joke’
- Warner Construction awarded $7.3 million contract to build Kirkpatrick Fire and Rescue Station