Loudoun County real estate tax deadline Dec. 5
Payment for the second half portion of Loudoun County real property taxes is due Dec. 5.
Residents can pay online at http://www.loudoun.gov/re by ph,one at 703-777-0280, by mail to County of Loudoun, P.O. Box 1000, Leesburg, 20177-1000 or in person during business hours at 1 Harrison Street, Leesburg or 21641 Ridgetop Circle, Suite 104, Sterling (24-hour deposit boxes are also located at these offices).
Payment postmarked after Dec. 5 will incur a 10 percent late fee. The due date will not be extended for bills where assessment concerns have been filed with Board of Equalization.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Meeting on Loudoun government support center expansion plan set for Oct. 15
- Ashburn’s Wine’ing Butcher: A seasoned foodie’s haven
- Fourth suspect charged in July Ashburn home invasion
- Loudoun school bus crash injures four
- Loudoun firefighter association endorses candidates: Broad Run, Leesburg, sheriff races missing
Light rain shower
|Hi 82°||Hi 65°|
|Lo 55°||Lo 40°|
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.