Loudoun County real estate tax deadline Dec. 5
Payment for the second half portion of Loudoun County real property taxes is due Dec. 5.
Residents can pay online at http://www.loudoun.gov/re by ph,one at 703-777-0280, by mail to County of Loudoun, P.O. Box 1000, Leesburg, 20177-1000 or in person during business hours at 1 Harrison Street, Leesburg or 21641 Ridgetop Circle, Suite 104, Sterling (24-hour deposit boxes are also located at these offices).
Payment postmarked after Dec. 5 will incur a 10 percent late fee. The due date will not be extended for bills where assessment concerns have been filed with Board of Equalization.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Former Sen. Jim Webb forms exploratory committee for White House
- 2015 Future Leaders Scholarship Award
- Gov. McAuliffe announces first commercial hops facility in mid-Atlantic in Loudoun
- No small potatoes: Loudoun Interfaith rebounds in time for the turkey
- First baby born at Inova’s new Natural Birth Center