UPDATED: Loudoun County school bus involved in accident with facilities truck
According to Wayde Byard, public information officer for the school system, Bus 377 was traveling down Sycolin Road toward the overpass when it rear-ended a Loudoun County Public Schools facilities truck.
One occupant of the truck was taken to Fairfax Inova Hospital with a head injury and a second occupant was taken to the Inova Cornwall Emergency Room as well for further evaluation of non-life-threatening injuries. The bus driver was not reported to be injured.
There were no children on the school bus.
After investigation of the incident, the driver of the bus was determined to be at fault, according to Leesburg Police. Ali Saghafi, 69, of Leesburg, was charged with reckless driving.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: A troubled political psyche
- Loudoun superintendent recommends $468 million capital improvement plan
- Memorial service for lifelong conservationist Su Webb set for Oct. 28
- Doris Kidder honored for work on racial equality in Loudoun County
- Loudoun County parents fight for fair instruction for dyslexic students
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.