Loudoun deputies searching for man wanted for assault and battery
The Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public’s help in finding a man who has three outstanding warrants.
Ryan Blaine Williams, 31, who has ties to the Leesburg and Ashburn areas, is wanted for assault and battery of a female friend stemming from a July 2012 case and two warrants for violations of court orders. Williams also goes by the names Riz and Hope.
Anyone with information regarding the whereabouts of Williams should call the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office Criminal Investigations Division at 703-777-0475. Callers wishing to remain anonymous are asked to call Loudoun Crime Solvers at 703-777-1919.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- VP nominee Pence visits Loudoun County, says Trump is a uniter
- Virginia Republicans opt for primary nomination in 2017
- Man robbed, assaulted in Sterling
- Inaugural ‘It Takes Our Village’ event aims to help Loudoun’s domestically abused
- Loudoun Sheriff’s Office releases composite sketch of alleged W&OD Trail Sterling attacker
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.