Loudoun deputy recognized for arrest of 48 drunk drivers
Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Alex Bracke was recognized by the Washington Regional Alcohol Program (WRAP) for his work fighting drunk driving. This award took place at the 15th Annual WRAP Awards Dec. 14 in McLean.
Eleven law enforcement officers were recognized. Bracke, a two-year veteran of the Sheriff’s Office removed 48 impaired drivers from the roadways in the past year.
- Gov. McAuliffe announces first commercial hops facility in mid-Atlantic in Loudoun
- No small potatoes: Loudoun Interfaith rebounds in time for the turkey
- First baby born at Inova’s new Natural Birth Center
- Virginia lawmakers express concerns over proposed EPA rules
- Rolling Stone article on culture of rape at UVA: ‘Instantly all anyone could talk about’