Loudoun deputy recognized for arrest of 48 drunk drivers
Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Alex Bracke was recognized by the Washington Regional Alcohol Program (WRAP) for his work fighting drunk driving. This award took place at the 15th Annual WRAP Awards Dec. 14 in McLean.
Eleven law enforcement officers were recognized. Bracke, a two-year veteran of the Sheriff’s Office removed 48 impaired drivers from the roadways in the past year.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Do you have ‘Resting Bitch Face?’ This Leesburg researcher has the answer
- After controversy, new Dulles middle school up for a new name
- Leesburg earns AAA rating
- Composite sketch released of suspect who grabbed South Riding teen
- Following Va. House’s lead, Senate approves proffer overhaul legislation