Loudoun deputy recognized for arrest of 48 drunk drivers
Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Alex Bracke was recognized by the Washington Regional Alcohol Program (WRAP) for his work fighting drunk driving. This award took place at the 15th Annual WRAP Awards Dec. 14 in McLean.
Eleven law enforcement officers were recognized. Bracke, a two-year veteran of the Sheriff’s Office removed 48 impaired drivers from the roadways in the past year.
- Northern Virginia search and rescue members return from Nepal
- Leesburg elementary student injured in bus incident
- Mary Watson-DeLauder: At your service
- Holiday travel volume in Virginia expected to be highest in a decade
- MWAA vice president floats idea of residential at Dulles Airport’s ‘Western Lands’