Loudoun deputy recognized for arrest of 48 drunk drivers
Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Alex Bracke was recognized by the Washington Regional Alcohol Program (WRAP) for his work fighting drunk driving. This award took place at the 15th Annual WRAP Awards Dec. 14 in McLean.
Eleven law enforcement officers were recognized. Bracke, a two-year veteran of the Sheriff’s Office removed 48 impaired drivers from the roadways in the past year.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Brewer’s reinstatement comes with an inconvenient truth
- More people moving to Loudoun County than anywhere else in Virginia
- MORE: Comstock opposed to the American Health Care Act
- Loudoun resident files civil rights suits against county officials over social media censorship
- After months of back and forth, supervisors vote to approve One Loudoun rezoning
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.