Loudoun deputy recognized for arrest of 48 drunk drivers
Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Alex Bracke was recognized by the Washington Regional Alcohol Program (WRAP) for his work fighting drunk driving. This award took place at the 15th Annual WRAP Awards Dec. 14 in McLean.
Eleven law enforcement officers were recognized. Bracke, a two-year veteran of the Sheriff’s Office removed 48 impaired drivers from the roadways in the past year.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Sterling man arrested for DUI; injures four
- 500 freeze their gizzards to help fill shelves at Loudoun Interfaith Relief
- At their conference in Leesburg, power women mean business
- One Loudoun to court: VIP, Farren vying in secret for new stadium at Kincora
- EDITORIAL: As we ‘pause,’ so does our humanity
|Hi 52°||Hi 58°|
|Lo 37°||Lo 38°|
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.