Loudoun deputy recognized for arrest of 48 drunk drivers
Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Alex Bracke was recognized by the Washington Regional Alcohol Program (WRAP) for his work fighting drunk driving. This award took place at the 15th Annual WRAP Awards Dec. 14 in McLean.
Eleven law enforcement officers were recognized. Bracke, a two-year veteran of the Sheriff’s Office removed 48 impaired drivers from the roadways in the past year.
- New food truck, Cured, cures epicurious appetites in Loudoun
- Pedestrian hit by truck in Leesburg; driver flees scene
- Silver Line falls 30 percent short of projected ridership; lawmakers remain optimistic
- A Times-Mirror conversation with Sen. Mark Warner
- Workers for Verizon—one of Loudoun’s largest employers—vote to authorize strike, if necessary
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.