Loudoun deputy recognized for arrest of 48 drunk drivers
Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Alex Bracke was recognized by the Washington Regional Alcohol Program (WRAP) for his work fighting drunk driving. This award took place at the 15th Annual WRAP Awards Dec. 14 in McLean.
Eleven law enforcement officers were recognized. Bracke, a two-year veteran of the Sheriff’s Office removed 48 impaired drivers from the roadways in the past year.
- Comstock’s property taxes raise questions about a central campaign narrative
- Maryland man pleads guilty to Taylorstown home invasion
- Voting advocates fear impact of Virginia’s voter ID law
- Witness in Sterling murder recants testimony
- LCPS encourages relationships between schools and local businesses