Loudoun deputy recognized for arrest of 48 drunk drivers
Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Alex Bracke was recognized by the Washington Regional Alcohol Program (WRAP) for his work fighting drunk driving. This award took place at the 15th Annual WRAP Awards Dec. 14 in McLean.
Eleven law enforcement officers were recognized. Bracke, a two-year veteran of the Sheriff’s Office removed 48 impaired drivers from the roadways in the past year.
- Beaverdam Creek Reservoir to temporarily reopen June 1
- Former Loudoun Democrats chairman who left party launches bid for supervisor
- From quarry to community: Looking at the huge Waterside development application
- Loudoun photographers earn honors, work on display in Herndon
- MORE: Critics say Virginia ethics bill won’t prevent another scandal