Loudoun deputy recognized for arrest of 48 drunk drivers
Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Alex Bracke was recognized by the Washington Regional Alcohol Program (WRAP) for his work fighting drunk driving. This award took place at the 15th Annual WRAP Awards Dec. 14 in McLean.
Eleven law enforcement officers were recognized. Bracke, a two-year veteran of the Sheriff’s Office removed 48 impaired drivers from the roadways in the past year.
- Image Matters maps the world from Leesburg
- Uptick seen in Loudoun housing market
- Communication breakdown: Lockdown at LCHS spurs discussion on info protocol in schools
- EDITORIAL: Common safety, common sense in the commonwealth
- Unseen crime: 85% of arrests, details about investigations go unreported in Loudoun and Leesburg