Loudoun Grand Jury indicts 28 individuals
Some of the indictments included:
• Fafael Alvarez-Martinez of Sterling, who was charged Sept. 19 with two counts of distributing a schedule I or II controlled substance.
• Matthew Ryan Hannah of Ashburn, who was charged Aug. 8 with conspiracy to commit robbery and street robbery.
• Chris Allen Lanham of Leesburg, who was charged Oct. 6 with assault and battery on a law enforcement officer, resisting lawful arrest and drunk in public.
• Tomas Posada of Sterling, who was charged Dec. 29 with attempted unlawful wounding.
• Jennifer Rosales of Sterling, who was charged Aug. 8 with street robbery and conspiracy to commit robbery.
• Mohammad Hamza Shahid of Sterling, who was charged March 19 with grand larceny, possession with intent to sell or distribute stolen property and breaking and entering.
• Franchesca Lee Wiley of Leesburg, who was charged Dec. 1 with assault and battery on a law enforcement officer, disorderly conduct and drunk in public.
• Dana J. Reid of Chantilly, who was charged Oct. 15 with malicious wounding.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at email@example.com.
- EDITORIAL: The right to know comes home at Montpelier
- Ashburn man who murdered estranged wife receives life sentence
- Report: State salaries to lag private sector by 27 percent
- Pacific Boulevard extension opens as Ashbun mans still waits for eminent domain trial
- EXCLUSIVE: LCPS officials recommended Dominion teacher for new job after ‘alleged incident’
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.