Loudoun Grand Jury indicts 28 individuals
Some of the indictments included:
• Fafael Alvarez-Martinez of Sterling, who was charged Sept. 19 with two counts of distributing a schedule I or II controlled substance.
• Matthew Ryan Hannah of Ashburn, who was charged Aug. 8 with conspiracy to commit robbery and street robbery.
• Chris Allen Lanham of Leesburg, who was charged Oct. 6 with assault and battery on a law enforcement officer, resisting lawful arrest and drunk in public.
• Tomas Posada of Sterling, who was charged Dec. 29 with attempted unlawful wounding.
• Jennifer Rosales of Sterling, who was charged Aug. 8 with street robbery and conspiracy to commit robbery.
• Mohammad Hamza Shahid of Sterling, who was charged March 19 with grand larceny, possession with intent to sell or distribute stolen property and breaking and entering.
• Franchesca Lee Wiley of Leesburg, who was charged Dec. 1 with assault and battery on a law enforcement officer, disorderly conduct and drunk in public.
• Dana J. Reid of Chantilly, who was charged Oct. 15 with malicious wounding.
Be the first to post a comment!
- The Psychedelic Furs: Loving their new way
- Ken Cuccinelli settles lawsuit against conservative PAC
- Former Loudoun sheriff Simpson to make another bid for office
- Teacher of the Year: Mitchell Seipt brings history back to the future
- Nonprofit of the Year: Loudoun Interfaith Relief feeds the hungry, empowers lives