A Loudoun County Grand Jury on Monday indicted 28 individuals, ranging in charges from drugs, burglary, robbery and malicious wounding. The next grand jury will meet March 11 and return indictments on March 12.
Some of the indictments included:
• Fafael Alvarez-Martinez of Sterling, who was charged Sept. 19 with two counts of distributing a schedule I or II controlled substance.
• Matthew Ryan Hannah of Ashburn, who was charged Aug. 8 with conspiracy to commit robbery and street robbery.
• Chris Allen Lanham of Leesburg, who was charged Oct. 6 with assault and battery on a law enforcement officer, resisting lawful arrest and drunk in public.
• Tomas Posada of Sterling, who was charged Dec. 29 with attempted unlawful wounding.
• Jennifer Rosales of Sterling, who was charged Aug. 8 with street robbery and conspiracy to commit robbery.
• Mohammad Hamza Shahid of Sterling, who was charged March 19 with grand larceny, possession with intent to sell or distribute stolen property and breaking and entering.
• Franchesca Lee Wiley of Leesburg, who was charged Dec. 1 with assault and battery on a law enforcement officer, disorderly conduct and drunk in public.
• Dana J. Reid of Chantilly, who was charged Oct. 15 with malicious wounding.
Be the first to post a comment!