Loudoun holding several tax relief seminars
The seminars are scheduled as followed:
•March 18, 10:30 a.m., Cascades Library
•March 20, 10:30 a.m., Ashburn Library
•March 21, 10:30 a.m., Purcellville Library
•March 22, 10:30 a.m., Rust Library (Leesburg)
Information about the program and requirements for qualification can be found at Loudoun.gov/taxrelief. Applications for the program are also available at that link.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: A troubled political psyche
- Leesburg’s historic Glenfiddich House is on the market
- Loudoun Impact Fund fund awards charities $97K in grants
- Greason named legislator of the year by Va. Child Care Association
- Supervisors approve new countywide noise standards for commercial, non-residential uses
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.