Loudoun holding several tax relief seminars
The seminars are scheduled as followed:
•March 18, 10:30 a.m., Cascades Library
•March 20, 10:30 a.m., Ashburn Library
•March 21, 10:30 a.m., Purcellville Library
•March 22, 10:30 a.m., Rust Library (Leesburg)
Information about the program and requirements for qualification can be found at Loudoun.gov/taxrelief. Applications for the program are also available at that link.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Orbital to launch Antares rocket Oct. 27 from Wallops Flight Facility
- Comstock’s property taxes raise questions about a central campaign narrative
- Maryland man pleads guilty to Taylorstown home invasion
- Voting advocates fear impact of Virginia’s voter ID law
- Witness in Sterling murder recants testimony