Loudoun holding several tax relief seminars
The seminars are scheduled as followed:
•March 18, 10:30 a.m., Cascades Library
•March 20, 10:30 a.m., Ashburn Library
•March 21, 10:30 a.m., Purcellville Library
•March 22, 10:30 a.m., Rust Library (Leesburg)
Information about the program and requirements for qualification can be found at Loudoun.gov/taxrelief. Applications for the program are also available at that link.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Lured by Loudoun schools, businessman buys marketing firm
- Orbital Sciences’ stock plummets after Tuesday explosion
- Potomac Falls man convicted of firearm conspiracy
- Local parents use teal pumpkins to promote food allergy awareness
- Loudoun Commonwealth’s Attorney’s Office: Murder witness’ recantation ‘meritless’