Loudoun holding several tax relief seminars
The seminars are scheduled as followed:
•March 18, 10:30 a.m., Cascades Library
•March 20, 10:30 a.m., Ashburn Library
•March 21, 10:30 a.m., Purcellville Library
•March 22, 10:30 a.m., Rust Library (Leesburg)
Information about the program and requirements for qualification can be found at Loudoun.gov/taxrelief. Applications for the program are also available at that link.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Ashburn couple indicted in $20M visa fraud scheme
- EDITORIAL: Sister cities bring junkets and jokes, not economic development
- Loudoun detectives investigating series of rim, tire thefts
- New York-style Bada Bing Bagels coming to Purcellville
- Cynet Systems of Ashburn named fastest-growing private company in Va.