Loudoun holding several tax relief seminars
The seminars are scheduled as followed:
•March 18, 10:30 a.m., Cascades Library
•March 20, 10:30 a.m., Ashburn Library
•March 21, 10:30 a.m., Purcellville Library
•March 22, 10:30 a.m., Rust Library (Leesburg)
Information about the program and requirements for qualification can be found at Loudoun.gov/taxrelief. Applications for the program are also available at that link.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Virginia lawmakers express concerns over proposed EPA rules
- Rolling Stone article on culture of rape at UVA: ‘Instantly all anyone could talk about’
- Eastern District collects $24 million in debts in fiscal 2014
- Mathias and his team unleashing childhood cancer awareness
- ‘This is My Brave’: Community responds to growing suicide, depression rates