Loudoun rings in the New Year
All across Loudoun residents gathered to celebrate the beginning of 2013. Photographer Jonathan Taylor caught up with guests at Hooked in Sterling as they rang in the new year with the restaurant’s masquerade party.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Inspector general critiques Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority audit practices
- Community protests Sterling’s Calvary Temple church amid allegations of sexual abuse
- Round Hill artist awarded honorable mention in international plein air competition
- UPDATE: Leesburg Police investigating stabbing death
- Two VIP board members resign, lay out grievances