Loudoun Sheriff’s Office seeks help in identifying burglary suspect
The Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public’s help to identify a possible suspect involved in a series of commercial burglaries in the Belmont Greene area.
Since 2010, there have been multiple burglaries each year targeting businesses in the Piccadilly Plaza and surrounding areas. In most cases cash was taken from a cash register or tip jars.
Loudoun County Sheriff’s Detectives have released several surveillance video stills to the public to help identify a suspect who is being sought for questioning in the burglaries. The most recent burglaries occurred in October 2012 where a dry cleaner and a salon were targeted. To view the images visit http://sheriff.loudoun.gov/DocumentCenter/View/214.
Residents who wish to remain anonymous can call Loudoun Crime Solvers at 703-777-1919. If the information provided to Crime Solvers leads to an arrest and indictment, the caller could be eligible for a cash reward of up to $1.000.
- UPDATE: Community protests Sterling’s Calvary Temple church amid allegations of sexual abuse
- Person of interest in Bethany Decker disappearance charged with attempted murder in North Carolina
- Loudoun detectives seize large amount of drugs from Sterling hotel; two in custody
- Wine Wednesday: We’re talking grapes by the tons
- EDITORIAL: When law enforcement is more than a matter of faith