Loudoun Sheriff’s Office seeks help in identifying burglary suspect
The Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public’s help to identify a possible suspect involved in a series of commercial burglaries in the Belmont Greene area.
Since 2010, there have been multiple burglaries each year targeting businesses in the Piccadilly Plaza and surrounding areas. In most cases cash was taken from a cash register or tip jars.
Loudoun County Sheriff’s Detectives have released several surveillance video stills to the public to help identify a suspect who is being sought for questioning in the burglaries. The most recent burglaries occurred in October 2012 where a dry cleaner and a salon were targeted. To view the images visit http://sheriff.loudoun.gov/DocumentCenter/View/214.
Residents who wish to remain anonymous can call Loudoun Crime Solvers at 703-777-1919. If the information provided to Crime Solvers leads to an arrest and indictment, the caller could be eligible for a cash reward of up to $1.000.
- Simms, Dungy likely not to use ‘Redskins’ on TV
- The Beer Joint to open as man cave complete with “Bavarian Girls Next Door”
- Race for Virginia’s 10th: Debate set, endorsements touted
- Hillsboro charter hopeful: school choice the name of the game
- Only natural gas filling station in Northern Virginia hits Loudoun