Loudoun Sheriff’s Office seeks help in identifying burglary suspect
The Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public’s help to identify a possible suspect involved in a series of commercial burglaries in the Belmont Greene area.
Since 2010, there have been multiple burglaries each year targeting businesses in the Piccadilly Plaza and surrounding areas. In most cases cash was taken from a cash register or tip jars.
Loudoun County Sheriff’s Detectives have released several surveillance video stills to the public to help identify a suspect who is being sought for questioning in the burglaries. The most recent burglaries occurred in October 2012 where a dry cleaner and a salon were targeted. To view the images visit http://sheriff.loudoun.gov/DocumentCenter/View/214.
Residents who wish to remain anonymous can call Loudoun Crime Solvers at 703-777-1919. If the information provided to Crime Solvers leads to an arrest and indictment, the caller could be eligible for a cash reward of up to $1.000.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Redskins Park renamed in partnership with Inova Hospital
- Loudoun County Fire and Rescue awarded $2 million grant
- A Volunteer’s Venture: Loudoun’s Kannan Srinivasan at the Democratic National Committee
- Loudoun deputies investigating gang-related, underage prostitution ring
- Loudoun detectives seek public’s help in identifying Ashburn armed robbery suspect