Loudoun Sheriff’s Office seeks help in identifying burglary suspect
The Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public’s help to identify a possible suspect involved in a series of commercial burglaries in the Belmont Greene area.
Since 2010, there have been multiple burglaries each year targeting businesses in the Piccadilly Plaza and surrounding areas. In most cases cash was taken from a cash register or tip jars.
Loudoun County Sheriff’s Detectives have released several surveillance video stills to the public to help identify a suspect who is being sought for questioning in the burglaries. The most recent burglaries occurred in October 2012 where a dry cleaner and a salon were targeted. To view the images visit http://sheriff.loudoun.gov/DocumentCenter/View/214.
Residents who wish to remain anonymous can call Loudoun Crime Solvers at 703-777-1919. If the information provided to Crime Solvers leads to an arrest and indictment, the caller could be eligible for a cash reward of up to $1.000.
- Sen. Kaine: U.S. strategy in Syria ‘a joke’
- Purcellville experiencing town-wide power outage
- Expansion of apprenticeships in Virginia raises question: What’s an apprenticeship?
- Fall 5Ks in Loudoun to raise funds for local causes
- Lovettsville Historical Society Lecture to discuss newly discovered musical instruments
|Hi 79°||Hi 67°|
|Lo 53°||Lo 46°|
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.