Lovettsville Community Center meeting Nov. 29
Loudoun County will hold an information meeting for the Lovettsville Community Center renovation Nov. 29 at 7 p.m. in the gymnasium of the center at 57 E. Broad Way.
The county is seeking public input regarding the proposed Lovettsville Community Center renovation, which is planned as part of the county’s Capital Improvement Program.
More information on the survey and the meeting can be found online at http://www.loudoun.gov/lovettsvillecc
Be the first to post a comment!
- 200,000 in Va. may lack proper ID needed to vote
- TV ads, outside spending hit Virginia 10th District race
- ‘The Daily Show’ airs controversial Redskins segment
- Man sentenced to more than two years for skimming credit cards from Loudoun restaurant
- Loudoun looks to bolster its foreign direct investments