Lovettsville Community Center meeting Nov. 29
Loudoun County will hold an information meeting for the Lovettsville Community Center renovation Nov. 29 at 7 p.m. in the gymnasium of the center at 57 E. Broad Way.
The county is seeking public input regarding the proposed Lovettsville Community Center renovation, which is planned as part of the county’s Capital Improvement Program.
More information on the survey and the meeting can be found online at http://www.loudoun.gov/lovettsvillecc
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- ‘Fill-the-Boot’ campaign kicks off Tuesday in Loudoun County
- Patrick Henry College students, alumni plans protest during Mike Pence visit
- Construction continues, VDOT sues as Ashburn man holds on to his home
- Increased gun confiscations at Dulles Airport concern TSA
- Man assaulted while walking in Sterling neigborhood
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.