Lovettsville Community Center meeting Nov. 29
Loudoun County will hold an information meeting for the Lovettsville Community Center renovation Nov. 29 at 7 p.m. in the gymnasium of the center at 57 E. Broad Way.
The county is seeking public input regarding the proposed Lovettsville Community Center renovation, which is planned as part of the county’s Capital Improvement Program.
More information on the survey and the meeting can be found online at http://www.loudoun.gov/lovettsvillecc
Be the first to post a comment!
- Northern Virginia Community College president Robert Templin retires after 12 years
- Lawmakers tout bills to curb domestic violence
- Loudoun Chamber of Commerce honors businesses at annual awards
- Attempt to repeal abortion ultrasound law fails in Virginia Senate
- Cycle Scene opens state-of-the-art Studio in Ashburn